• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (New) X-Men

WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #12
    JASON AARON (w) • NICK BRADSHAW (A&C)
    AVX TIE-IN!
    • Kid Gladiator goes after the Avengers single-handedly!
    • The X-Men from Wolverine’s school see the events of AVX and have a choice to make...
    32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99
    Lantern A-train
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Lantern A-train; 06-22-2012, 02:27 PM.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

The X-Men Thread

Comment

X-MEN #31
      BRIAN WOOD (w) • DAVID LOPEZ (a)
      Cover by JORGE MOLINA
      • Written by Brian Wood (WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN ALPHA AND OMEGA, DMZ, Demo, Northlanders) with art by David Lopez (MYSTIC, NEW MUTANTS, Catwoman)
      32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Comment

Marvel is proud to present your first look at superstar artist Salvador Larroca’s variant cover to X-Treme X-Men #1, an all-new ongoing series spinning directly out of the pages of Astonishing X-Men! Follow the team of Captain Howlett, Emmeline Frost, Kid Nightcrawler, and Dazzler as they embark on an epic journey saving the multiverse! But with one of the X-Men lost between dimensions and no guaranteed way home, will the adventure be over before it begins? New York Times Best Selling author Greg Pak and red-hot artist Stephen Segovia bring you the answers in X-Treme X-Men #1, coming to comic shops everywhere, theMarvel Comics app and the Marvel Digital Comics Shop this July.

X-TREME X-MEN #1 (MAY120705)
          X-TREME X-MEN #1 LARROCA VARIANT (MAY120706)
          Written by GREG PAK
          Penciled by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
          Cover by JULIAN TEDESCO
          Variant Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
          FOC – 7/2/2012, On Sale – 7/25/2012

Comment

Not going anywhere near that shit.

Comment

I dunno, it's basically just Exiles, and Pak is a decent enough writer.

Comment

I do like Greg Pak but I dunno I just dont see a draw to this, for me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Not going anywhere near that shit.
                  Same. It just has this horrible vibe to it.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    I do like Greg Pak but I dunno I just dont see a draw to this, for me anyway
                    It's multiverse gathering around, basically Exiles, but if you didn't like Exiles then this might not be your thing. Is it because it's called X-Treme X-Men?

Comment

No it's not the title. Dunno how to really explain it. Not saying it's going to be bad I'm just not interested.

Comment

X-Men To Be A Bi-Weekly Comic From Bendis, Immonen And More?
                        This is an anatomy of a rumour.

Back in February, we heard that after Avengers Vs X-Men, Brian Bendis would be moving to the X-Books. Writing the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men books, even.

We also heard more recently that Stuart Immonen would be drawing a bi-weekly comic for Marvel.

But the latest rumour, from a well connected, but new source, indicates that these may be two halves of the same story.

That Bendis may actually be writing a bi-weekly X-Men book, with switching artists on the book. Including Stuart Immonen. And possibly, as mentiioned in that earlier version, Brandon Peterson and Leinil Yu.

Basically rumours are breeding and having little baby rumours of their own…

The truth? Well that’s for another day. Maybe a Friday.

Comment

...What's the play here with X-Men? I don't get it.

Comment

Frank Cho To Write And Draw Wolverine
                            It’s a good day for comic book gossip it seems.

From a very reliable source, albeit one under the influence of alcohol, comes the word that Frank Cho is to write and draw the ongoing Wolverine comic book.

While making his career as a writer/artist with Liberty Meadows, Cho is best known for his art. I think that’s a shame, his writing is often quite stunning, King Zombie being a particular favourite of mine.

The last time he wrote for Marvel was the cheesecake Shanna The She Devil series. Commissioned as a MAX book it was eventually bowlderised to come out as something more suitable for teenagers, which can’t have been a pleasant experience and might have put someone off the whole process.

Well, it appears Frank Cho is back, and writing, in the latest details for the Great Marvel Switcheroo.

Comment

I skipped on the Thunderbolts Fear Itself trade since I don't care for that series, and now since Marvel is offering the trade for Uncanny X-Men's Fear Itself arc, I'm wondering if I should snag it.

Advice?
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X