SDCC 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get this info via email?
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Nope I got it from the SDCCBlog. If you click the title it should take you to the site. They've become my number 1 source for all SDCC news.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Got it. I was able to say that I didn't get that email and it wasn't in my spam filter.

Thanks!

I hope registration is sometime after Nov. 9 as I'll be traveling the week before and probably won't be able to register for 2014.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Primus, the offer stands for you and sy, if you get screwed out of days let me know I'll get you in one way or another

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

I really appreciate that Goat. I'll keep that in mind should I not be able to get in myself.

Comment

Just looking out for my peeps

Comment

Hey, When can i get the hookup on an exhitibor pass or whatever goats got. I asked like 3 years ago.

Comment

When you need you just gotta ask, I thought you were tied down because of work and shit

Comment

And I've got a little more pull now than before. Just pm when its time and I'll see what I can do

Comment

if i can get n advance i can rework stuff for at least the weekend. Since getting tix is such a chore now i usually say fuck it.

Comment

Just let me know and I'll do what I can for ya

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                            Primus, the offer stands for you and sy, if you get screwed out of days let me know I'll get you in one way or another
                            Good lookin' out, Goat! I heard they cracked down on the issuance of exhibitor passes and limited the quantities.

Comment

Hey Sy waiting to read your Blog on SDCC and Stockton.

Didn't catch anyone at SDCC but I had a nice time. This year I finally broke down and braved Hall H. Camped out Saturday and made it in. I was tired but it was fun.

Only downer was I had to squeeze SDCC between work. Literally got done with work on Tuesday and drove down. Got down with SDCC on Sunday and drove back. I could not savior it like I wanted too!

Next year is going to be worse, I hear SDCC is going to be July 24 to July 28. Not good on my schedule. I need it to be earlier like 2 years ago when it was more around the 15th vs the 20's!

On that final note, hopefully you'll see me posting more now. My work got a new filter system and our site works! For the last year, it was blocked ... it tries to stop all bulletin boards sites. So only time I could post was in the evenings or weekends and my family commitment did not allow much of that. (Granted I really shouldn't be posting on here during work time but I do. It's an escape during my moments of break and madness) I actually ended having to post a lot on another site that my work firewall let slip through but I'm excited and looking forward to being on here more now!

Comment

Hell, just the difference between 08 and 13 was huge, I can't imagine how awesome it was when you could stroll up there and jump right in...honestly, if WC comes back to the Bay I don't know if I will want to bother with San Diego anymore. Hopefully SacCon will also quench the Con thirst
                                "I've never been a good girl!"

Comment

Working...
                                X