No announcement yet.

DC Universe: Legends MMO Comic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the writers, I want to play the game, so I'd give it a shot, if nothing else. Might be good, might not. In any case, I doubt it will come out any time soon. They'll likely wait until the game is nearer to coming out.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
      Barely.
      More so than this.

Comment

why anyone would have faith in a SOE MMO is beyond me, let alone keep up with a comic about it.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

DC Universe Online: Legends #5 PREVIEW
          Writer: Marv Wolfman
          Artist: Mike Miller

Comment

The comic is actually quite good, the story is very interesting and a nice glimpse into the future events of the games timeline.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
            With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
            When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
            "
            I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

DCU Online Legends #8 PREVIEW
              Writer: Tony Bedard & Marv Wolfman
              Artist: Howard Porter, Livesay & Mike Miller

Comment

DC Universe Online: Legends #13 PREVIEW
                Writer: Marv Wolfman
                Artist: Mike S. Miller

Comment

The series is ok but I'm not getting any useful playing tips out of it
                  Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

DC Universe Online Legends

Has anyone else been reading this series? It takes place in the same universe that lead to the build up of that PS3 game and is possibly the only place to currently see Superman still wear red underwear.

I do not play this game but the book is pretty awesome, and it also comes out about every two weeks. Anyway, I wanted to start this thread because the latest issue (#16) began a new Green Lantern centered arc and is in my opinion the best GL story since SCW.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

I was hoping somoene would mention this....

The "Brainiac Sinestro Corps War" is brutal!

Comment

and frankly it's fucking bullshit that this thread is in this forum.

Comment

Deal

Comment

Since no one is really reading this thread that has been banished here I am going to go HAM tossing up spoilers.

I liked when that SC lady thought that green lanterns were there to save them... Then she hit the containment field wall and looked John Stewart in the eyes as she died.

I also liked how Krugar (spelling?) was cracked open like an apple.

Is this just a two parter? I really hope not. Like I said, this is the best and most fulfilling GL story since SCW in my opinion.

Comment

Man I thought this comic was long over? Dude I need some catching up to do, cause I'd sure love to read issue 16. It sounds fantastic.

Comment

I recommend everyone read it! I may have missed a bit at the start of the issue but I am almost certain that it has basically nothing to do with the Superman arc that just wrapped (aside from Brainiac) giving it that true new story feeling.

Guy Gardner is in classic no BS mode wanting to watch the two bad guy factions wipe eachother out, John is obviously troubled by the guardians' order of observation and containment, and Hal is the typical "do what I want regardless" character.

Comment

Working...
                                X