No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Ethan Van Sciver drawing cover of GL #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't anyone tell Ethan that the Parallax Battery is in the middle of a city on Korugar and not Qward? lol.

Anyway, the image looks nice, but I bet that's it from him. Remember when he was going to be the only GL artist back in the day after Rebirth?

Comment

Excellent!

I like the Sinestro Corps Joker-looking character.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I've always liked Slushh. At least I believe that's what Sinestro called him in Blackest Night: GL. Glad he made it on the cover.

Comment

Slushh is one of my favs too !

In fact I think that the Sinestro Corps has great looking guys ; Slushh, Maash, Low, Bedovian, Tri Eyes (on the cover too)...however the "Gothic-Joker"...na !

Comment

Originally posted by Ion2814 View Post
            Didn't anyone tell Ethan that the Parallax Battery is in the middle of a city on Korugar and not Qward? lol.

Anyway, the image looks nice, but I bet that's it from him. Remember when he was going to be the only GL artist back in the day after Rebirth?
            Maybe it is Korugar. I mean, Sinestro is trying to free Korugar because it was enslaved by the Sinestro Corps. So maybe that's where Sinestro is in this cover?

Comment

Working...
            X