Batman: The Animated Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman: The Animated Series

Hey People. here is a discussion ALL about Batman: The Animated Series.

Discuss:
    * Whats your Fav Episode?
    * Fav Char?
    *Fav Char voice Over?
    ETC,ETC...

enjoy

All the episodes were good.
    Batman Obviously.
    Kevin Conroy is Batman No question.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
      All the episodes were good.
      Batman Obviously.
      Kevin Conroy is Batman No question.
      ohhh seriously. i cant hear batman without haering Kevin Conroy..its just ...too diff..i mean i like Batman: Brave and the Bold. but DEF not as good if Kevin Conroy was in it

oh did you have a Specific FAv Episode. that sticks outta your head????

Comment

Hmm. Probably the ones that had to do with Mr. Freeze. he was the perfect example of a tragic villian.

Comment

Nice.
          my all time fav is still: "I've Got Batman in My Basement"
          but thats sooo hard to choose. they are all my fav..best show EVERRRRRR!!!!

Comment

You ever watch batman Beyond?

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
              You ever watch batman Beyond?
              Yeah. i loved that too...im a HUGE batman fan.loved it.
              but the question is..
              Which do you like better: Batman the animated series or batman beyond.

(i say.. Batman the animated series)

Comment

BATS yes.

Though I really like the Theme song from BB.

Comment

yea.it was alright..but personally i liked the theme for BATS. it was pretty close to the one Danny Elfman did for Batman(1989)

Comment

(just one of) My Favorite Quote:

Catwoman: bats are just mice with wings,little girl

---------
                    WHATS YOUR GUYS FAV QUOTE???

Comment

My fav characters from this show were: all of 'em

I heard this show was done entirely done on black paper, giving it that darker tim burton-esque quality to it. I think the most tragic villain of the series was mr. freeze.

He spent the majority of his time doing bad things, just to save his wife from death. And then when she is finally cured...he can't be with her cause he's a monster now. Eventually that process that made him mister freeze wreaks havoc on his body, reducing him to a head being kept alive by the technologies he created. His heart truly became cold when he lost his ability to be with his wife.

Comment

I still need to put together some sort of top ten list for this show.
                        The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

I have list Cartoon Network did on their last TAS marathon they ran. They even gave a brief description of why they rank it and what made the episode special. I'll dig around until I find it.

Season 4 is still probably my favorite. I dug the art change, but I've always thought Bat's costume should be black and gray with not yellow oval.

I also had the worst episode of the whole run. The one with the farmer and the mutant pigs... bah!

Comment

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
                            I have list Cartoon Network did on their last TAS marathon they ran. They even gave a brief description of why they rank it and what made the episode special. I'll dig around until I find it.

Season 4 is still probably my favorite. I dug the art change, but I've always thought Bat's costume should be black and gray with not yellow oval.

I also had the worst episode of the whole run. The one with the farmer and the mutant pigs... bah!
                            Yeah that mutant pig episode wasn't the best.

Yeah so I'AM going to be putting together a top 10 list

Comment

Originally posted by lanternut View Post

You're the only person I've heard of who dug the art change.;

And how can you not love Farmer Brown? He loves you!

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X