No announcement yet.

Should I Come back next month or wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Come back next month or wait?

I ran out of my 30 days free awhile back, and I was thinking about getting my subscription renewed next month.

But if there is truth to the hard-light power rumors, should I wait until then?

I'm still waiting for hard light powers before I even buy the game. lol Anyway if you play on ps3 I would say wait till they get their network problems fixed completely. Why waste the time when you can't actually play? If you play on the computer then I will say go with what you think is best. lol

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
      I'm still waiting for hard light powers before I even buy the game. lol Anyway if you play on ps3 I would say wait till they get their network problems fixed completely. Why waste the time when you can't actually play? If you play on the computer then I will say go with what you think is best. lol
      I play on the PC

Comment

Then it is completely up to you man. If it entertains you and you believe it is worth the money then you might as well go ahead and play till the new powers come out.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

I quit last month and haven't looked back. The game is really fun, they just needed to flesh it out with more content before launching it

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

What're hard light powers?

Comment

Constructs, like that of a Green Lantern.

Comment

I'm staying with it, or I would be if PSN wasn't still down. I'd like to get all caught up with my gear and I'm enjoying the experience so far. The 2nd update was leagues better than the first, so I'm looking forward to how much better it gets.
                That all said, it has gotten very repetitive and monotonous to do the same missions over and over, just to farm for styles or to search around the same 3 blocks for three straight days for collection pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by pronouncednort View Post
                  I'm staying with it, or I would be if PSN wasn't still down. I'd like to get all caught up with my gear and I'm enjoying the experience so far. The 2nd update was leagues better than the first, so I'm looking forward to how much better it gets.
                  That all said, it has gotten very repetitive and monotonous to do the same missions over and over, just to farm for styles or to search around the same 3 blocks for three straight days for collection pieces.
                  This.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
                  With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
                  When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
                  "
                  I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

so can people cannot access any of their games' online stuff? or is it just the games that are online only?

Comment

Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
                      so can people cannot access any of their games' online stuff? or is it just the games that are online only?
                      Both, and we can't download anything off the store either.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
                      With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
                      When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
                      "
                      I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
                        The entire PSN is down, so people can't get online at all

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          The entire PSN is down, so people can't get online at all
                          The Netflix has actually been working nonstop for me since the shutdown. I don't know if anyone else is using that.

Comment

I, Booster Gold, would venture a guess that both Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps rings wil turn up eventually as level 30 trinkets which will allow the powers to be toggled on and off, change your outfit upon use (like the Manhunter trinket), and give you a new set of abilities that will be varied based upon your stance, likely with a base 4 constructs for all and then 8 others equalling 2 exclusive for each stance which would operate appropriately (heals for healers, pulls for tanks, AOEs for trolls, and heavy hits for DPS). I've asked Skeets, but he won't tell me, claiming that he has no record of the existance of DC Universe Online at all, and therefore cannot give me any information on it that has not yet been released here in this century... which we altered apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosteroo View Post
                              I, Booster Gold, would venture a guess that both Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps rings wil turn up eventually as level 30 trinkets which will allow the powers to be toggled on and off, change your outfit upon use (like the Manhunter trinket), and give you a new set of abilities that will be varied based upon your stance, likely with a base 4 constructs for all and then 8 others equalling 2 exclusive for each stance which would operate appropriately (heals for healers, pulls for tanks, AOEs for trolls, and heavy hits for DPS). I've asked Skeets, but he won't tell me, claiming that he has no record of the existance of DC Universe Online at all, and therefore cannot give me any information on it that has not yet been released here in this century... which we altered apparently.
                              That would be wonderful. But no way.

Comment

Working...
                              X