No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Corps: Edge of Oblivion #2 *Preview/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'know, Hal and Harley Quinn had a nice moment in "Harley's Black Book"... (can you imagine Batman's reaction to that? )

Actually, I'd love it if Hal and Arisia were back together - for awhile at least. Without the weird "artificially aged, leading to mental disorder" subplot they were a great couple. She embraced Hal for his greatness as Green Lantern rather than Carol, who always gave him a difficult time for his failings as Hal Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
      Y'know, Hal and Harley Quinn had a nice moment in "Harley's Black Book"... (can you imagine Batman's reaction to that? . . .
      I almost made the same post. Actually, since the HQ titles are semi-continuity and since they seemed to be playing up the flirtatious nature of both, it might have been funny to show them the morning after both with a little regret.

Comment

hmmm and could open the door for the Joker noticing his 'girl' with someone else and starting a Joker/Green Lantern arc. I don't know if they have ever had very meaningful interactions. It would make for a strange dichotomy. DC has played up the Batman(planner)/Joker(chaotic spontaneous), the Green Lantern (spontaneous)/Sinestro (planner) as well as the Green Lantern (spontaneous in the light) vs Bruce (plotter in the dark) angles. So a Hal spontaneous vs Joker chaotic storyline would be just as intriguing as a Bruce vs Sinestro story would be.

Comment

Actually,you just made me more interested in a Joker/Sinestro story...

Comment

Working...
          X