Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got your Luthor right here

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
      I'd be perfectly fine with the casting, but I'd be perfectly fine with it being someone else. If that someone else is Jon Hamm, my imagination will get to see its Lex Luthor on the big screen.
      I agree, all my friends are like Jon Hamm should be Batman, but Im like naw he should be Luthor ir Bryan Cranston isnt

Comment

• Actually, that's not too shabby. I just think it's a bit too similar to the Nolan suit. Plus I don't know why the movie suits are always black. I think it's about time we got a grey or silver bat suit. Ben Affleck would suit the Arkham games suit to a T.

The mask does look a bit borderline though. Looks too....chunky. I do like the gold logo though. But over all, I'd much rather have one more akin to the comic book version. Or at least not too alike to the Bale suit.

As for the bat nipples gag, I think that's just an in joke between, the artist, Ben Affleck, and/or the studios.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          I got your Luthor right here

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Exactly. Give her a kryptonite umbrella to beat Superman with.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'm sure there's potential for a terrible pun where Luthor tells Supes to hit me baby, one more time...can I get a deflating trombone sound effect someone?

Comment

• No if that has to be directed to anyone it should be Batman:

Hit me Batman one more time.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Britney Luthor could have Kryptonite power cells in her cooter, the same way Metallo has it in his chest. Supes will be okay... at least until she gets out of a limo.

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Why aren't we all making movies?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        Why aren't we all making movies?
                        Because we're all underachieving on a grand scale, at least I know I am.

Comment

• we need to write a big screen treatment of hookers & pictionary. It would be like a redneck pretty woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            we need to write a big screen treatment of hookers & pictionary. It would be like a redneck pretty woman.
                            Starring Britney Spears?

Comment

• nah too pretty. if you can call it that.

bryan cranston in a blond wig.

Comment

• We could do the female version of Project X starring Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Syrus and Kim Kardashian (working the camera). Halle Berry can play the crazy, dope smoker with the gnome full of "E".

Comment

Working...
                                X