Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

id love to see a exclusive 4 figure set of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id love to see a exclusive 4 figure set of...

yellow hal, red guy, blue kyle, indigo john

this would be a cool idea for a con exclusive or a kmart exclusive.

kmart currently did a captain america 3 figure set of capt america, captain britain and red guardian

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 05-29-2011, 04:15 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Oh, it'll happen. That's the reason they put on the other rings in the comics: to sell action figures.

Though they'll likely be sold separately at a higher price point.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
      Oh, it'll happen. That's the reason they put on the other rings in the comics: to sell action figures.

Though they'll likely be sold separately at a higher price point.
      id rather have it be a exclusive set like the green lanterns light exclusive from wal mart.

but hey thats dc for you

Comment

I was just about to post about this. If you think about it, the Reis Hal could easily be retooled into the Sinestro Corps outfit rather easily, the Red Lantern Guy could just be a repack from the previous offering, Kyle is just a repaint so the only real new figure would be Indigo John.

I would say that sums up about 90% of DCD offerings boxed set offerings anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
          I was just about to post about this. If you think about it, the Reis Hal could easily be retooled into the Sinestro Corps outfit rather easily, the Red Lantern Guy could just be a repack from the previous offering, Kyle is just a repaint so the only real new figure would be Indigo John.

I would say that sums up about 90% of DCD offerings boxed set offerings anyway.
          i wouldnt mind your idea but id love to see them use the paint style of the movie figures if possible.

i just hope for hal they wouldnt reuse the same mold from the wonder con exclusive rainbow hal set

Comment

I have no doubt they will do these four figures.

And if I see them on a peg, it will take every bit of resolve I have not to light them on fire in the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
              I have no doubt they will do these four figures.

And if I see them on a peg, it will take every bit of resolve I have not to light them on fire in the store.
              oh come on dave you know as much as you hate them youll buy them

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                oh come on dave you know as much as you hate them youll buy them
                Fuck THAT. I passed on Scarecrow, WW, Atom, and Luthor for the same reason. My GL shrine is overflowing to the point that I ran out of room a long time ago. My comic room looks like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory now, and I don't need those shitty figures sittng in boxes, let alone taking up precious display space. I'm tired by (and offended) by DC's continuous cranking out figures of heroes and villains wearing rings for one story like some bad fanfic...especially when there are so many actual GREEN Lanterns that don't have figures yet.

Comment

Fuck THAT. I passed on Scarecrow, WW, Atom, and Luthor for the same reason. My GL shrine is overflowing to the point that I ran out of room a long time ago. My comic room looks like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory now, and I don't need those shitty figures sittng in boxes, let alone taking up precious display space. I'm tired by (and offended) by DC's continuous cranking out figures of heroes and villains wearing rings for one story like some bad fanfic...especially when there are so many actual GREEN Lanterns that don't have figures yet.
                  i see your point and to each there own i guess.

now me personally i passed on the 24 hour lanterns but if dc did the 4 id like to have then hey id buy it if they were all new sculpts and not some rehashed doubles

id also love to see a mogo figure someday as well

Comment

A Bolphunga/mogo twopack would rock.

Comment

A Bolphunga/mogo twopack would rock.

another thing id love to see is a red lantern play set for the dcuc figures.

and a playset of the guardians citdael with galaxy map showing the sectors

Comment

I always wanted the long yellow table thing that the Guardians all sat behind in the Citadel, with 36 Guardians (35 minus Appa). That way I can have Hal standing in the center looking up at them while they look down on them all pissed off like.

Comment

I always wanted the long yellow table thing that the Guardians all sat behind in the Citadel, with 36 Guardians (35 minus Appa). That way I can have Hal standing in the center looking up at them while they look down on them all pissed off like.
                          i have an image of a diorama in my mind of what you just explained.

im a good visionary but i suck at customizing toys and art for that matter.

Comment

I love to see like a Box Set or Four pack of them together because I want all Four of them. (Well I just want three of them right now.)
                            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                              I love to see like a Box Set or Four pack of them together because I want all Four of them. (Well I just want three of them right now.)
                              yea a 4 pack of these would be awsome and if they had a metalic paint job and new body sculpt.

Comment

Working...
                              X