New DC Game: INJUSTICE Gods' Among Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    mk vs dcu was fun gameplay wise only thing that lacked were the m-rated fatailities
    I liked it too. It wasn't the best Mk game (fighting system wasn't that great and the DC side not killing was a bummer) but it was fun. I still pop it in from time to time so I can beat somebody up as Hal.

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
    I'm thoroughly bored of fighting games - I need something with a dense story, characters who evolve and a certain amount of choice about how I progress through the game...
    I'm just the opposite. If I'm going to spend that much time sitting and watching, I'd rather watch a movie. I like fighters, simple plat-forming, and only recently FPS. I have never sat through more than a demo of an RPG. I like games I can pick up and play for 10 minutes and turn off. Walking up to an elf and deciding whether to pay him or kill him is not thrilling to me.

Comment

Taken down by CBS, which in itself is interesting. What rights do they have to anything DC at the moment?
      Minimum space distance:
      a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
      ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

[QUOTE=Space Cop;709035]I liked it too. It wasn't the best Mk game (fighting system wasn't that great and the DC side not killing was a bummer) but it was fun. I still pop it in from time to time so I can beat somebody up as Hal.

yea the guys i mastered were

hal

shang stung

shazzam

scorpion

sub zero

ww was shit though same with lex
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ement.php?f=31

For the tragically misinformed among us.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

...yea the guys i mastered were

hal
            shang stung
            shazzam
            scorpion
            sub zero

ww was shit though same with lex
            Yeah, they did suck. Captain Marvel is a powerhouse. My friend always kills me in fighters but even he was getting annoyed with me going all cheap "Shazam" on him

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
              Its a Mortal Kombat clone in Modern Warfare Brown And Gray colors with piss poor lighting

the teaser dosent really show much at all so im gona guess and say e3 we will get a better look into it
              Erm yeah it does, you can clearly see what the game is going to look like, its MK9 with DC characters, the only real question is who will be in there.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Looks cool, i was kind of hoping for this
                Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post

Erm yeah it does, you can clearly see what the game is going to look like, its MK9 with DC characters, the only real question is who will be in there.
                  mk9 was sidescroll fighting and this game is nothing like that at all.

imo i think itll use the mk vs dcu mechanics

Comment

I would like to point out that WB has been very open and seemingly proud of the fact that this game is being made by the "Creators Of Mortal Kombat" ...

Nope Robin ... I'm still not Whelmed...

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                      I would like to point out that WB has been very open and seemingly proud of the fact that this game is being made by the "Creators Of Mortal Kombat" ...

Nope Robin ... I'm still not Whelmed...

Darth_Andrea

well they own nether realm and tbh im glad they do because i cant even imagine how they would be under ea or capcome

Comment

mk9 was sidescroll fighting and this game is nothing like that at all.

imo i think itll use the mk vs dcu mechanics
                        How you figure that? The game looks like its on a 2D plane to me, with special moves that go into a 3D view.

If the game is really 3D in the same vain as Tekken,then they're screwed because I dont know of any good 3D plane fighter made by NR.

If its using the mk vs dc mechanics then god help them, I dont think they would be that stupid.

Capcom are shit as a company but their fighting games piss all over anything NR has done or will do, getting Capcom to make a DC fighting game is probably what DC/WB would love.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                          How you figure that? The game looks like its on a 2D plane to me, with special moves that go into a 3D view.

If the game is really 3D in the same vain as Tekken,then they're screwed because I dont know of any good 3D plane fighter made by NR.

If its using the mk vs dc mechanics then god help them, I dont think they would be that stupid.

Capcom are shit as a company but their fighting games piss all over anything NR has done or will do, getting Capcom to make a DC fighting game is probably what DC/WB would love.
                          the 3d fighting in mk vs dcu was fine imo im just saying we only saw a tiny tease at the end of a teaser of what to expect

its not really much to go on because either way imo i think itll be fun as hell 2d or 3d

i hope we get the supposed world premier trailer the site has yet to reveal

Comment

:Moderator:

I'd rather have a sequel to Justice League Heroes.
                            sigpic
                            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                              I'd rather have a sequel to Justice League Heroes.
                              lol good ol mav and the ps2

Comment

i wonder if there will be finishers almost similar to mk vs dcu

Comment

Working...
                                X