Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm:

https://www.darkhorizons.com/ford-ma...indy-goodness/

"We’ve got some scheduling issues and a few script things to do, but we are determined to get it right before we get it made."

So... the same exact place it's been for years now?

Comment

Is Lucasfilm just waiting for Ford, Spielberg and Williams to die of old age?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        Is Lucasfilm just waiting for Ford, Spielberg and Williams to die of old age?
        Well, they're not waiting for Spielberg. Apparently he's out as director and they're courting James Mangold (Logan, Ford v Ferrari):

https://www.darkhorizons.com/mangold...3_ZKzsDY988-Dg

Comment

Oh, well dont bother then. Get everybody together now, or wait a few years and start over from scratch with cast and crew.

Comment

Harrison Ford v Ferrari

Comment

Yo.

^^^ =

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

At this point I think they should just not bother doing a 5th and final movie. I really would have liked to have an apology movie to end the Indy series on, like Rocky 6 made up for Rocky 5. But perhaps the universe is trying to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                  At this point I think they should just not bother doing a 5th and final movie. I really would have liked to have an apology movie to end the Indy series on, like Rocky 6 made up for Rocky 5. But perhaps the universe is trying to say no.
                  Or give disney plus some content with a animated series voiced by ford. Why stop at just Atlantis? I want original animation not the pixar bs. They could also do a story on Zeus's thunderbolt or touch on the agartha hollow earth myth
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

A lot of set vidos floating around. Makes me wonder if the script and title leak is true. If it is im in the minority who likes it. The supposed leak title is order of Elysium and about the space race involving nazis. Set photos sort of confirm it. Its also reported ford will be de aged. There in Scotland now newest video showed welcome back apollo II . They just shot a parade scene in Scotland. Also based on research Elysium is a Greek paradise for the blessed dead.._ kathleen Kennedy said this is the last film so maybe Indiana pulls a solo and dies? Im just assuming
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-24-2021, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I've been following all of the filming news and leaks religiously. I wont mention them here unless you guys want to discuss them, but this movie appears to have a lot of things both going FOR it and AGAINST it.

My chilled monkey brain says NO, but my fiery ripped out beating heart says YES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        Yeah I've been following all of the filming news and leaks religiously. I wont mention them here unless you guys want to discuss them, but this movie appears to have a lot of things both going FOR it and AGAINST it.

My chilled monkey brain says NO, but my fiery ripped out beating heart says YES.
                        It does seem to follow certain ideas the nazis tried doing in ww2 and project paper clip. Also before temple of doom lucas had a idea about a haunted castle in Scotland for indy. Id kind of like to see that since each film in the original trilogy is supernatural to a degree

Comment

• Yeah I'm more into the supernatural stories tha. Seeing them try sci fi again.

Comment

Yeah I'm more into the supernatural stories tha. Seeing them try sci fi again.
                            People shit on temple of doom but imo very underated and to real for some movie goers during that time regarding child slavery . I recently just watched it after years. Im just waiting for 5's trailer before i say yay or nay. Plus they got James mangold directing who did logan so there is a chance this can be great. I think crystal skull was ok not great my only gripe was the cartoony cgi. Just guh not everything needs green screen
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 07-31-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• I will defend Temple of Doom and die on that hill. What a fantastic movie!!
                              Even Crystal Skull, as weak as it was, wasnt a terrible movie like people claim. It's okay, just not good enough to be put on a pedestal with the first 3 Indy movies. Like of like Godfather 3 compared to the first 2.

Comment

I will defend Temple of Doom and die on that hill. What a fantastic movie!!
                                Even Crystal Skull, as weak as it was, wasnt a terrible movie like people claim. It's okay, just not good enough to be put on a pedestal with the first 3 Indy movies. Like of like Godfather 3 compared to the first 2.
                                There was also talk lucas wanted indy and dinosaurs during the original trilogy. Not sure how i can picture that. Like what Would be the artifact for him to go after. If your going to do a crossover do it with tomb raider or even uncharted.
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 08-01-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X