Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk vs Hal Jordan (yes i know there will be a slight bias : P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hal in a rough tough brawl. maybe hal ends up in a sling with a face that looks like raw meat ,but he would still find a way.

Comment

I'm going to have to go with the Hulk here

Comment

Hal. Mainly for the fact tat he could think throughout the battle unlike an enraged Hulk probably could.

Comment

hal if he had the red ring again.....
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Hal would win; it may be challenging, but the ring can beat brute force.

Say cheese!

Comment

Hal, why you ask, one word SPACE all Hal has to do is take Hulk to space and the fights over with

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                Hal, why you ask, one word SPACE all Hal has to do is take Hulk to space and the fights over with

Yes but like I said it's world war hulk so he can breath in space, although the hulk would lose all mobility and thus hal would be victorius. What was the result of the crossover fight?

Comment

Wrap Hulk in a bubble. Squeeze the bubble. Hulk becomes juice.

Hal Jordan.

Comment

Here's a side battle (just because the original poster happens to use his name):

Sephiroth lvl 99 w/ all Master Materia Vs. Hal Jordan

Supernova anyone?
                    sigpic
                    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

World War Hulk is also super intelligent, so a lot of the normal Hulk limitations don't exist with him. That being said, if the ring can figure out that the Hulk is powered by gamma radiation, he can absorb the radiation which would weaken the Hulk considerably.

Now, the Red Hulk vs Hal would be NASTY. Not sure Hal wins that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                        Here's a side battle (just because the original poster happens to use his name):

Sephiroth lvl 99 w/ all Master Materia Vs. Hal Jordan

Supernova anyone?

Sephiroth at that level with all of that Materia would destroy Hal. Hell, he might be able to defeat the Guardians at that level because he has the power of an entire planet behind him. Most ridiculously overpowered character ever, with the DragonBall Z characters not far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Max View Post
                          World War Hulk is also super intelligent, so a lot of the normal Hulk limitations don't exist with him. That being said, if the ring can figure out that the Hulk is powered by gamma radiation, he can absorb the radiation which would weaken the Hulk considerably.

To be honest I don't know that much about the hulk, bit isn't red hulk powered by gamma also???

Comment

Oh, this is just silly. How is Hal winning?

Well, I suppose if he waited for Banner, caught him in a construct, and flew him to the sun...

Nah, we'd just get Solar Hulk, or some damn thing.
                            The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Max View Post

now i'll admit i dont know too much about the hulk, cause i've never been much of a comic book reader, more like an admirer of specific super heroes. (gasp). but isnt the red hulk also powered by gamma radiation? and thus hal could do the same with him?

Comment

I see this being a stalemate until the cavarly arrives. Plain and simple, Hal isn't stupid enough to trade blows with Hulk. He would try to take him out from a distance. After Hal tries to trap Hulk in a bubble and he powers out due to his limitless rage, Hal would send for reinforcements where the rest of the GLC would contain Hulk.

Comment

Working...
                                X