Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

31 Day Life Challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23) What's the most petty thing you've gotten in a large argument about?
    Oh, there's quite a few things. Probably over touching my stuff or something as a kid.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Probably something on here.

Comment

24) What's your biggest fantasy? And no, it doesn't have to be dirty ;-)

In it's simplest wording, to change the world a little in my own way. But there are some things I dream of doing when I can:
        • Start a charity
        • Open my own production company (that hopefully doesn't just deal with movies, but also stuff like music, comic books and video games, too)
        • Through making movies (with me wanting to be a director) and writing books (which I am doing a bit now), I hope to inspire at least 1 person to follow their dreams.
        • Be able to bring my dream projects to the big screen.
        • Show people that even though you may have depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts(all of which I suffer from, in varying ways), that they don't have to control you, and you can still be who you're supposed to be, a great person and a really important part of someone's life
        • Have a Disney/Fandom themed wedding
        kazzar
        Guardian Of The Galaxy
        Last edited by kazzar; 03-24-2015, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
        When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

To travel abroad without worrying about our finances.

It used to be to own a comic store, but I have several friends that own shops, and it seems like such a major hassle. The inability to stop theft and vandalism seem to be the biggest issues for them, and that's not even the tip of the iceburg.

Comment

25) What's your biggest phobia, if any?

I have a massive fear of water. I have done since I was a kid. Even just looking at a small glass of water can get to me and/or make me feel really sick. That's part of the reason I can't swim.

Comment

A happy life with nothing bad at all, but we all know that's not happening. As for actually steps that would make me happy, I'd like to find true love, someone that I can actually be with, and I don't want to feel sick, anxious or anything like that with stress over it. And as for jobs, I'd like to be my own artist, I'd love to be a famous artist with galleries and shiz. And then be able to like make movies and stuff like that, basically do anything I want. And like mansions/castles, no money worries. Basically pure happiness.

25) What's your biggest phobia, if any?
              I'm not good with creepy crawlies, mainly spiders, they all terrify me. I'm not good with heights either. I don't like violence or conflict much either.
              Deadpool
              Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
              Last edited by Deadpool; 03-25-2015, 08:23 PM.
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

26) Have you ever wanted to be the opposite sex?
                Oh my yes! I remember when I was really young I wanted to be a girl and sometimes I do wish I was a girl while other times I'm glad I'm a dude. I'd like the ability to switch genders when I wanted really.

Comment

27) What are you insecure about in your life?
                  My looks, my social standing, sex, my future, you name it.

Comment

My biggest worry these days is my children's future. I worry that they might have troubles later in life and it could be traced back to something I did or didn't do as a parent. I don't want to end up feeling like I failed my kids in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      My biggest worry these days is my children's future. I worry that they might have troubles later in life and it could be traced back to something I did or didn't do as a parent. I don't want to end up feeling like I failed my kids in some way.
                      I think it's healthy and right that that is your primary fear.

Comment

28) What are some of the morals you live by?
                        I don't really live by morals. I have a set of things I know is right and wrong but I don't always live by them.
                        29) Have you ever wanted someone so much, but you could never get them?
                        Yes.

Comment

30) What religion (if any) do you follow?
                          I hold my own views, I don't follow organised religions but I have beliefs.

Comment

I am a Christian.

Comment

26) Have you ever wanted to be the opposite sex?

I have actually thought about it, yes.

27) What are you insecure about in your life?

Pretty much everything.

28) What are some of the morals you live by?

I'd say I have guidelines I follow, with things I would do, and things I wouldn't, but I don't believe (and never really have) in the concept of morality.

29) Have you ever wanted someone so much, but you could never get them?

Yes, I have.

30) What religion (if any) do you follow?

I hold my own beliefs, but I've never been a follower of Organized religion.

31) What political views do you hold?

My political views change from time to time, to be honest.

Comment

31) What political views do you hold?
                                Well I support UKIP, and class myself as a libertarian. As for left and right, compared with right-wing people I look left-wing and compared with left-wing people I look right-wing, so I guess that would label me a centralist, plus I hold views from both sides of the spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X