Artist: Scott Kolins
    20.00%
    26.67%
    20.00%
    6.67%
    26.67%

Once again, looks like shit.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Eh!

Comment

Another color of the spectrum that can now make constructs

Comment

Another awful issue.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Poll added

Comment

I thought the issue was ok

Comment

Eh? Indeed.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

It's just a shame that it's a light-hearted book, but most of the jokes just fall flat. And every time Keith Giffen uses human colloquialisms or puns in an alien context it rips me right out of the story as I wonder "how would they get that?" I kind of like the butler character.

Comment

After getting the first issue to see how it was the other week, I looked into this 2nd issue at the shop today and had to put it back on the shelf. I think im just really turned off from the art style and dialogue that its maybe better that i pick it up in trade form down the line if im interested. Other than that, ill stick to the other lantern related titles.

Comment

LOL Being turned off from the art and the dialogue is a pretty big deal. Are you picking up the trade for the coloring?

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        LOL Being turned off from the art and the dialogue is a pretty big deal. Are you picking up the trade for the coloring?
                        lmao well i feel like i will be irritated if i dont have the only orange lantern storyline that was ever made to go with my collection in some type of form, but then again it may not be necessary. What do u think???

Comment

Originally posted by TorchBearer2814 View Post
                          lmao well i feel like i will be irritated if i dont have the only orange lantern storyline that was ever made to go with my collection in some type of form, but then again it may not be necessary. What do u think???
                          If you feel like you have to have every current ring title or you want every appearance of Larfleeze, sure. If you're picking it up for a good read, not so much.

Comment

Turd review... http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/201...6/larfleeze-2/
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              If you feel like you have to have every current ring title or you want every appearance of Larfleeze, sure. If you're picking it up for a good read, not so much.
                              its more about every ring title

Comment

Working...
                              X