Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Hal & Kyle Show" episode 32

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

After almost 9 years, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_DyS70d04

(S04E08) After almost 9 years passing in reality, Darkseid manipulates Earth-Prime so that the "Hal & Kyle Show" can resume in his universe and he can continue his dark machinations.

You can also follow the show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/halandkyle

Color me impressed MM, aka Martini Manhunter.

Comment

Almost a decade in the making, and I think the end result is better for it. This is way beyond everything we did in the old days.

Comment

"The Hal & Kyle Show" episode 32

I couldn't agree more. Best episode ever! Production off the charts too! Andrew really hit a home run with this one!

Sent from Warriors Sports Bar & Grill

Comment

Thanks! Can you guys believe the first episode came out 11, almost 12 years ago?

It's definitely going to be "back to basics" after this one. And it shouldn't take too long for episode 33... I've already started working on it and have all but one of the voices.

Comment

In a dozen years, our lives have all certainly changed. I'm taking a back to basics approach these daze in everything myself. Life became too cluttered and complicated. Believe it or not, Parkinson's knocked me on my ass, but caused me to re-evaluate my life.

Thanks for talking me out of giving up Andrew. I appreciate your friendship beyond words. Keep up the greatness!

Comment

What a blast from the past! I've completely forgotten all about this show. Great job, you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by LanternBrina View Post
                What a blast from the past! I've completely forgotten all about this show. Great job, you guys!
                Our Martini Master certainly outdid himself on this one. I can't help wonder how he'll top it though. Hulk Hogan and Mr T doing play by play in a future episode perhaps?

Hulk: “I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother”

Mr T: "You pity the fool because you don't want to beat up a fool! You know, pity is between sorry and mercy. See, if you pity him, you know, you won't have to beat him up. So that's why I say fools, you gotta give another chance because they don't know no better."

Rocky: "Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.”

Comment

Working...
                X