Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinestro #10

Yellow Becca looks awesome!

It was pretty good. I liked the play of whether Sinestro was duped and calling for help or always had multiple plans.

Plus a certain character that people have been asking to get involved is.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      It was pretty good. I liked the play of whether Sinestro was duped and calling for help or always had multiple plans.

Plus a certain character that people have been asking to get involved is.
      That last page was phenomenal. Hopefully Sinestro doesn't get cancelled anytime soon since it's the only good Lantern book now imo

Comment

The Apex League works for Mongul? But weren´t they some sort of ultra violent vigilantes in the FE issue?

Comment

I figured that certain character would get involved.Gotta give it to Sinestro, he always has a plan.Like the Batman of ring bearers. Soranik still needs to have her ring taken, and Arkillo needs to man up, and decide if he wants to be Sinestro's flunkey for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
            The Apex League works for Mongul? But weren´t they some sort of ultra violent vigilantes in the FE issue?
            From the dialogue in this issue, it sounds like they are currently working "with" Mongul (or so they would like to think. Sinestro implies otherwise in his conversation with that one guy). I don't expect that to last long (even if Sinestro doesn't manage to take Mongul down next issue).

Comment

Tired of Mongul. Okay, let's run this down:

Sinestro will never defeat Mongul and Mongul will never defeat Sinestro. They will just give each other a slight beating until they are done recovering for the next battle. Got it? This kind of crap is what makes me sick of comic books in general.

But I did like the twist ending. Hot!

Comment

Eh, it wasn't the real focus, so it didn't bother me. It was more a chance to tell the back stories.

Comment

Originally posted by sundrop View Post
                  Tired of Mongul. Okay, let's run this down:

Sinestro will never defeat Mongul and Mongul will never defeat Sinestro. They will just give each other a slight beating until they are done recovering for the next battle. Got it? This kind of crap is what makes me sick of comic books in general.

But I did like the twist ending. Hot!
                  Yeah, didn't expect that either.But you got to give it to old Thaal. Always got that extra plan up his sleeve.And who knew he was down with the Westside,but that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                  X