Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll just be ionfan bitching about it being me impersonating tazz.

Comment

• Robinson! How are ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        Someone needs to bring back Tazz to light this board's darkest hour. He may be a troll, but he'll keep activity up.

"Open, damn it!"

Dude, no reason to insult Magnus like that. :P

After spending over a year in the global community of Transformers Earth Wars, where speech like "teen trash" and "idiot" can and will get you muted, I've come to regard this forum as my place of solace.

Please don't fuck it up on me.

Oops, did I just use the f word? MUTED 4 LYFE

Comment

• Besides, this is more appropriate for the unmentionable one when making comparisons to the TF universe:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post

After spending over a year in the global community of Transformers Earth Wars, where speech like "teen trash" and "idiot" can and will get you muted, I've come to regard this forum as my place of solace.

Yeah, my mother and I both used to belong to a Doctor Who e-mail listserv and the moderators were crazy strict. They used to reprimand people for doing stuff like not having enough lines of spoiler warnings. So, we both quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
              Same. It's been dry as a bone around here lately. Maybe some of this damned humidity will break finally...
              Around WA, as well. It pretty much sucks that the one time of year that would be good for it, I can't have a firepit going outside because of a burn ban that's been in place since June.

Comment

• Warriors Bar & Grill

If you talk to Bono's wife, then let her know I'm ti(red), but haven't lost all hope yet.

Sent from my cell at Area 51

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• IMG_3526.jpg

Comment

• So...real life....wow, I don't think I've done one of these posts in a long time. A very long time. I honestly can't remember if I made it public or not, but my dad passed away a year ago October 1st so this has been a bit of a rough week. He went in the VA hospital to get a cancerous mass removed from his colon or kidney (I forget) and the operation was successful. They got rid of it. While he was in recovery, he developed some kind of bacterial infection and that's what got him.

It has been a very hard year without him. It's me, the 93 year old aunt, and the dog now living in the house. We anxiously await word from the blood sucking lawyer that the probate has been completed, but the state is taking its sweet old time.

Honestly I just want to get the hell out of this house and find something small for me and her. We have had a tough year. He was head of the household, gave the orders and took care of my aunt's business.

And this whole situation has made me think a lot about my own life and what I leave behind, which doesn't amount to much. There are some things I want to do before it's my turn, but there are so many roadblocks in the way and no detours.

Comment

• ^Sounds like downsizing might be a good idea. All the best as you get through that anniversary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post

I honestly did not expect a return. Im surprised myself
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            Someone needs to bring back Tazz to light this board's darkest hour. He may be a troll, but he'll keep activity up.

"Open, damn it!"

Well hello there

Comment

• So heres a update about me from the last 5 or 6 years not that anyone asked or cares but 5 years no cigarettes quit cold turkey went from an atheist to a Christian did the whole baptism thing. Had a few steady jobs wich ended in april this year due to covid. Also been doing a lot of soul searching. I try to stay positive instead of always being negative. Even been eating healthier just have to motivate myself to start a gym membership

Comment

• ^Good work. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X