Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Following in the footsteps of Hal...again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following in the footsteps of Hal...again!

Back in 1984, I decided to join the Air Force because of Hal! Now, once again, in 2008, I am becoming yet another of Hal's professions: Truck Driver! Sure it's not as glamorous as a Test Pilot, but it'll pay the bills! Plus I love to travel, so may run into some of you guys on the road! Anyhow, I start training on the 14th in Arkansas, so wish me luck!
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Hell yeah, Good luck

Comment

Good luck! Watch out for terminators and vampires trying to hijack your truck! :P

Comment

Good Luck and safe travelling!
        :On worlds afar or scenes at home, wherever the cause should make me roam, always i vow to fight the good fight, to combat evil with all green lanterns might!:

Comment

wow, thats funny, I was thinkin bout becomin a truck driver yesterday(becuase of Hal, of course) good luck.

Comment

I use to want to drive truck, good luck, and hey maybe you can find some good deals along the way!

Comment

my mother in law (wife's mom) has been driving a truck for as long as i've known her ... she makes great pay, and gets great benefits ... i'd love to drive a truck, but i'm a crap driver, so other people on the road with me would be in danger ...

my brother in law (sister's husband) was trained to drive a truck in arkansas too ... he's the dumbest person on the planet, and was able to pass driving school with flying colors, so i know someone like YOU won't have any worries ... however, he only works when he feels like it, so he's been fired from a couple trucking companies already ...

congrats and good luck !!!

Comment

Working...
              X