No announcement yet.

CW's The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry going to prison allows Ralph to get the spotlight for a possible spinoff series.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

so, are we always going to have to deal w/Ralph having confidence issues?

not too enthused with them making him more Plasticman, but watevs...

grew a smile at the "Gingold on the rocks..." -line.

also, am I the only 1 thinking Kaitlin & Ralph might be a thing?

hey, did we leave Big Sir in prison?

and lastly: is Devoe now considered transgendered?!??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post

hey, did we leave Big Sir in prison?

Not unless the Chinese imprisoned him for illegally immigrating. Barry broke him out and ran him to that place in China he told Barry about.

Comment

and lastly: is Devoe now considered transgendered?!??
          Perhaps. At this point I get the feeling that Devoe is becoming less and less human to the point where he might not give any consideration to gender, and consider physical bodies to be merely a convenience.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Not unless the Chinese imprisoned him for illegally immigrating. Barry broke him out and ran him to that place in China he told Barry about.
            *slaps forehead*

Im a dunce; Id completely forgotten he'd done that and it was only a week ago!

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Perhaps. At this point I get the feeling that Devoe is becoming less and less human to the point where he might not give any consideration to gender, and consider physical bodies to be merely a convenience.
            perhaps; the new dynamic hes in now with the wife IS something Id be interested to see run for a bit if only to see if he picks up on how less attractive his wife continues to regard him with all the body-swapping hes done (plus, Im curious to see if they address whether or not they consummate their love with his *current* form..... )

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

perhaps; the new dynamic hes in now with the wife IS something Id be interested to see run for a bit if only to see if he picks up on how less attractive his wife continues to regard him with all the body-swapping hes done (plus, Im curious to see if they address whether or not they consummate their love with his *current* form..... )
              I think he HAS picked up on that, since he dosed her with "magic tears" at the end of the last episode. No reason to do that if he wasn't already sensing that her devotion was wavering.

Comment

• At least Team Flash finally, finally figured out it's gotta have something to do with the metas from the bus. Duh. Ol' Ralphie boy needs himself a Sue, not a Caitlin. Yuk.

Yup, you need to start watching this.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• Why did Iris wear a bath rope to visit Barry in prison?

Kind of weird that Devoe's wife didn't say "that's not my husband! It's an impostor" at the court hearing. But whatever.

I like Caitlin as Killer Frost. It was cool in that cross-over event that Heat Wave/Mick was trying to goad Caitlin into Killer Frost.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    Kind of weird that Devoe's wife didn't say "that's not my husband! It's an impostor" at the court hearing. But whatever.
                    Well, that would be a statement that might take some explaining, as to why she was so certain that was the case. Really, the only way she would know IMMEDIATELY that he was an imposter would be if she had first-hand knowledge of what actually happened. If she had nothing to do with the situation, and a guy who looks and sounds like her husband comes in and tells a story about being nabbed by somebody planning to frame Barry for his murder, a vehement denial of that, right out of the gate, would sound pretty suspicious.

That said, since Ralph obviously isn't going to be able to keep up the charade for any length of time (and if he TRIED, the wife would obviously have an opportunity to trip him up significantly), when "Devoe" disappears right after returning, THAT is going to look pretty suspicious to law enforcement, I'd think. But I imagine that aspect is going to be glossed over.

Still, I'm just glad to have that aspect behind us. The whole trial was a farce, leading to Barry being convicted WAAAAAY to easily, so I'm kind of fine with him being exonerated too easily, too, as long as it means we won't have to see the inside of such a poorly portrayed trial setting any time soon.

Comment

• Yo.

YAY!!! theyve finally done Jay's old foe Fiddler.....

so Im guessing Barry no longer disguises his voice & face anymore??

and speaking of him: is it now the goto move to de-mask in front of everybody who gets brought to S.L.??

and lastly, am I the only 1 horrified by the fact that Barry & Ralph simply stood around & watched Izzy get "DeVoe'd", as opposed to atk'n that low-rent Moebius Chair?!??

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

oh sweet....JQs formula!!

oh sweet x2: JESSIE!!!

so taking that bomb into "the Badlands" isnt an issue becuz "if they run that long it'll speed up the reaction".....hunh? WTF?!?? I know CW tends to come up with alot of truly awful ways to *not* have Barry do something, but this 1 easily makes the Top 10 for Complete & Utter Bullshit Excuses to Hamper A Hero. :/

oh sweet x3: Jays back!!!

ewwww!! Candace had to kiss Grant while he wuz all drippy and stuff....

oh sweet x4: .....JAY!!!!!!!

that scene where Barry tosses the mcguffin into the whatzit had some of the ppl in that hangar reacting to that explosion as if it had actually exploded, but were that the case then *every1* and *everything* there wouldve been affected similarly.

ok, that last scene w/Harry & Jessie warmed the dark lump of matter I call my heart a few degrees.

so wait: "Nervous Coffee Patron" says the name of Kaitlyns alter-ego in front of bother her & Harry.....and neither of them react to it?? *sighs*

oh sweet x5: did I mention Jay showed up?!??

Tazer

Comment

so wait: "Nervous Coffee Patron" says the name of Kaitlyns alter-ego in front of bother her & Harry.....and neither of them react to it?? *sighs*
                          I got the impression that "Killer Frost" was the name of one of the coffee drinks there, and that's what she was talking about. (Though I'd think even the coincidence might at least make somebody flinch.)

Comment

• It's going to be XS I'm almost 100%
                            sure of it.

Comment

• Yo.

I didn't even watch it, becuz I was afraid of that.... :/

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

am watching the S5 premiere and its been pretty "meh" so far, but I will admit that I got rather happy when "teh Ring" showed up......

right now, I still trying to figure out how she couldknow about LL if shes NOT from the 31st century, but I'll let that slide for ow since Im still in geek-out mode.

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X