No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Music From The Motion Picture) - Contains Songs From The Film And Music By Ira Newborn

Comment

• While Christmas shopping last week at a local Goodwill, I couldn't resist these cheap gifts to myself:

GHD and Fug. are upgrades from VHS while Liz 2 and NT 2 complete those sets on DVD. And Glory actually is a stocking-stuffer-type gift for my stepdad. I also passed on one I thought I had only to find I did not when I got home.
      Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 12-10-2019, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Jesus 2020 16-Month Calendar

Child's Play 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed By Graeme Revell

Seed Of Chucky (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed By Pino Donaggio Performed By The London Symphony Orchestra

Comment

• The last Amazon order for Christmas (actually a gift I ordered for my Mom to give my stepdad), I added this to round out the order (already watched). It has the Garfield Thanksgiving and Christmas specials.

Comment

• Child's Play (2019) [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Music By Bear McCreary

Comment

• So many things I could post, but I was glad to find this NECA figure of my favorite Godzilla design (1964) at my LCS:

Comment

• The Secret Life Of Pets 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Alexandre Desplat

and

Road House (Expanded Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music by Michael Kamen

Comment

• This long-time pre-order (from the last currently planned set of MotU Classics) finally showed up:

Comment

• Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• Went to Zolocon (a retro toy show) in Warminster, PA Saturday and came home with this haul.

As of this haul, I'm only seven action figures away from having a full vintage (80s) set of Masters of the Universe. However, even if I manage to get those, I will be far away from having a complete collection since I'm missing many playsets, creatures, vehicles, and accessories. One step at a time.
                      Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 02-11-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• John Wick (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Score By Tyler Bates and Joel J. Richard

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Original Score By Tyler Bates and Joel J. Richard

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Original Score By Tyler Bates and Joel J. Richard

Comment

• Attack of the Giant Teacher

Had to pre-order this BD in a print-to-order deal at SRS, but I really wanted to support it after enjoying the premeir at G-Fest last year. Now, it's finally on the way.

Comment

• Minority Report (2CD Expanded Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams

Comment

• Last Amazon order was BDs of Running Man (because I recently read the book and wanted a better viewing than my VHS); Tank Girl (for the anniversary next week); and Rebecca (for the anniversary last week):

Comment

• The Sisters Brothers (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Alexandre Desplat

Comment

Working...
                                X