2011 WonderCon Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stoat2337 View Post
    What a douche. Gratz on not getting called a loser, Sylent!
    I was called a loser twice. Once I got my golden ticket, I was done with it.

Stone Cold is actually a decent guy. Someone needs to tell him that being called a loser only adds insult to injury, especially for the REAL GL fans that want to complete their collection. Funny thing is, there were people in line for the raffles that won and had no idea what they just won.

They really need to nix the raffles. They're so damn time-consuming. I completely forgot and missed out on the Shield badge from waiting in the Graphitti line.

Comment

I asked someone @ Graphitti to see if they would be putting the latest Lantern exclusives on their website and this was the reply.

We didn't bring any back from either show, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully you can find someone that will sell them at a decent price.

Comment

Loos like SDCC is my only hope...

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

I asked the sales rep about that when I was at the WonderCon and she said, "It'll be a different exclusive."

Comment

Damn, now I gotta pay more for the WL's I hate this shit!

Comment

I hope whatever exclusives they have at SDCC aren't GL related so I can concentrate on other things. The majority of SDCC experience is waiting in endless lines as it is.

Comment

It prolly will be, maybe they are re-releasing the ranbow Hal's, that would be awesome if they would

Comment

DC Direct should re-release the Rainbow Hals in a boxed set. It would be a guaranteed sell-out. I'd buy another set just so I can open it.

Comment

No kidding I'd buy 2 just because I missed out the first go-round

Comment

does anyone know the packaging of these figures...they look easy to open and reseal if needed

Comment

yes, the are easy open....just CAREFULLY remove tape off back and slide backing board out.

Comment

Working...
                        X