This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    I suppose I'm waiting for the update where he wakes up in a tub full of ice missing a kidney. That'll probably happen before the, "Hey guys! I just got blown" post.

I almost pissed myself when I read this. I still have a smirk on my face as I type this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
      The fuck?!?

Comment

• omg guys i am so sorry for the late reply, this weekend as been h@ll for me with work and getting ready to send my nephew off to the AirForce i've been basy as h@ll

ok for my replys then............

Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
        So if yer the only one shes seeing and shes still tight, then yer either not fucking her and yer paying her to hold yer hand in public, or my pinky is bigger than yer dick.

Either way, stop it. Yer gonna get diseases that you don't already have. Kick that bitch to the curb and find a clean ho to take out on yer next vacation.
        1) well i am white so.......

2) as i've said theirs/there's/they'res just something about her i just can't/don't won't to let her go

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        Do you think this means something? By the way, what does she do for a living?
        1) well it means she's letting her freak flag fly

2) i think she works at a restaurant of some kind, for reasons i understand she won't tell me the name of it

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        See now, I guess this is just me, but I'd find the ears, like toes, a turn-off.
        toes yeah i'm with ya on that but ears now not so much (it helped get my rocks off anyway)

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
        The fuck?!?

Hell, A-Train is gay and he knows more about women's naughty bits than you do!!

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post

1) well i am white so.......:
          And this is relevant how exactly?

Comment

• He's blaming his tiny penis on his skin color

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
              1) well i am white so.......
              Lol whut?
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                Lol whut?
                You're kidding, right? Is that not a British thing, associating race with penis size? The joke here (and it's really, really well known) are that black men are well endowed, white are not (or are neutral), and Asians are small.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  You're kidding, right? Is that not a British thing, associating race with penis size? The joke here (and it's really, really well known) are that black men are well endowed, white are not (or are neutral), and Asians are small.
                  Yeah but it's Ionfan so that's what baffled me.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    I'm black and endowed.

Comment

• If anyone said that white and Asians are "endowed with brains" he'd be crucified.

That's why I hate political correctness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spy Smasher View Post
                        If anyone said that white and Asians are "endowed with brains" he'd be crucified.

That's why I hate political correctness.

Comment

• It' like he is being "Ionist" against himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                            I'm black and endowed.
                            I'll take your word for it.
                            Just to be clear, I'm not trying to confirm or deny stereotypes. I do not claim to be an expert on male genitalia.

Comment

• Enough of the genitalia talk! Let's get back to IonFan's lady nibbling on his ear, which apparently means something significant with regard to their relationship/arrangement/agreement.

Comment

• * god i wash i had the stereotype of a big penis, then instead of doing the helicopter i can do the windmill (think about it for a sec. here people), all my black friends at work are happy when i say "ya gotta respect the black mans anaconda" and lord knows i do................... no homo*

S_A it doesn't mean anything, persay, h@ll her asking if she can use my shower means more to me then the ear sucking (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X