This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last film you saw, vol. 6

I thought the HFR was pretty good. It did kind of look like a BBC Show at times, but all-in-all, I thought it was fine.

Also saw these with my family:

[center]

Originally posted by W.West
    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Unintentional humor/irony for GL fans in this film. The main villain, Lord Blackwood, gives a decree about using fear as a weapon to create an empire.

The actor who played Lord Blackwood? Mark Strong.

Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Black Christmas (1974)

"Jess, the caller is in the house. The calls are coming from the house!"

Nutcracker: The Motion Picture (1986)

Gremlins (1984)

"You got-you gotta watch out for them forgeiners cuz they plant gremlins in their machinery."

A Christmas Carol (aka Scrooge, 1951)

"Cut me throat and tear me liver if I be lying."
      Space Cop
      The Dandy
      Last edited by Space Cop; 12-25-2012, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Does watching Green Lantern: The Movie for the tenth time count?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

:Moderator:

Batman Returns - I forgot how cheesy some of the stuff in this movie was, hadn't seen it in ages. Still, I wish Burton and Keaton had done one more together before we got Forever, I love the atmosphere in the first two.

Diary of the Dead:

While somewhat cheesy at times, not a bad movie. Would fit in the same world as The Walking Dead pretty easily (exact same zombies/everyone comes back once dead etc.). Also the only zombie movie that actually had a decent element of "realism" when it came to one of the characters finding their brother/parents had been turned. Actually made me feel bad for a character for a change.

Only major gripes were the whole "1st person filming perspective" and the inevitable "but the camera down you asshole" moments. Especially when the camera man is watching one of his friends being chased by the zombie and dong nothing aside yelling "cut" to get its' attention.

If you like Zombie movies, definitely check it out.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Comment

I watched Captain America with my 86 year old aunt tonight. Last night, we watched the Avengers.

Comment

Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)

Couldn't wait to watch this Christmas gift.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                      ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Deathsport (1978)

"Truth doesn't need an introduction."

Pretty bad Corman-produced post-apocalyptic "gladiator" flick. The best things about it (by far) are David Carradine's awesomeness and the fact that the rather beautiful Claudia Jennings disrobes several times.

Comment

The Monolith Monsters (1957)

"If it's dull or statistical, I've written about it."

I was expecting actual rock monsters (what the title implies), but a faceless force of nature from beyond the atmosphere that grows over everything in its path is just as good (and with great effects, too).
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Went and saw this yesterday as a Christmas present to myself. Fucking awesome movie if you are a fan of Tarantino films.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

this one is great

watch it..!
                              Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                              X