No announcement yet.

My Micro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice stuff, glad to see it's come back. Like the JLU stuff.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      Nice stuff, glad to see it's come back. Like the JLU stuff.
      I just started a new account LOL. Only the last page or so still has new micros. I only resaved the newer ones or the ones dealing with my fanfic. Pretty soon I'm gonna do my new Ion with that mecha I did the other day coming together behind him construct style.

~//V\\~

Comment

• The limit must only be 25 or 50 pics cause I know I don't have many at this point and it's back to that bullshit. Oh well. To hell with you photobucket. You're as dead to me now as Myspace.

~//V\\~

Comment

• ______________________________________

In July of 2017 photobucket.com decided to start charging people roughly $400 per year to host images for users. Due to this a lot of work that was once in my thread has been replaced with the ridiculous photobucket500 crap. A lot of the work that had to do with cannon characters can be found on the DC and Marvel microhero wikia's, all of which were without permission. But hey, it saved some of my stuff from here so it's not all so bad. I'm working on getting the images for all of my fanfics resaved on a new site as well as the images starting on page #24 and moving forward. Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave critiques and comments!

~//V\\~

Comment

• Resaved my stuff again for my threads finally. Now... how bout some new stuff?

An RP I'm currently recruiting for is set in a new 2099 universe where the only thing really taken from the concept was the society and setting as well as the better bits of Spiderman 2099's history. Here's redesigns for Spiderman, 3D Man (who resembles my old Invisible Man design), Thor (an Inhuman kid wielding Ronan's hammer, my original guy), and Daredevil.

And here's my current guy in the 2099 RP, since the RP is now more or less a version of the Defenders. I wanted to use somebody less powerful so I used a new spin on the Blazing Skull, now just called Blaze.

Here's a few more JLU characters recently accepted.

And here's a couple old images I resaved because I love them. The Justice League Losers [Silver Scarab and Super Chief] as well as my take on B'wana Beast...

That's all I have for now! Thanks for coming back!

~//V\\~

Comment

• Yeah man, Photobucket is fn crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Yeah man, Photobucket is fn crazy.
                An old account I haven't used in a decade was somehow reactivated so that they could also tell that account user to give them money for hotlinking.

Here's some new stuff I've been meaning to post for a minute. That JLU RP is now in it's second season, the remaining three mentors are either retired or dead, and the cast has evolved a little bit...

A loooooooooong time ago, somebody requested a Rorschach. Here's my take...

And after finding the perfect head and skinny body base, here's my take on MEGA MAN.

~//V\\~

Comment

• That JLU RP is having a slight Rebirth style reboot, the cast is now....

(Zatanna and Huntress micros are from the DC microhero wikia...)

~//V\\~

Comment

• New stuff cause it's been a minute. New Age of Heroes micros including Damage [my son's new favorite] and Sideways [my new favorite lol]:

The JLU RP has turned into a sandbox style RP meaning stories are in the shared universe, but the RP doesn't revolve around one team. People can go solo, be in multiple team ups, or be in like one of three existing teams. This is what the founding JL looked like now, the biggest change being Wonder Woman is a new chick named Naomi who was chosen to become the 'Eagle of the Amazons'. I wanted her to be more like a Black Panther/WW amalgam of sorts.

Here's a bunch of unused DCU character designs in my RPs. My spin on a more superheroic Bronze Tiger, an alive version of Deadman who's a vigilante with Shadowcat type powers, and another redesign of the Guardian taking the black out of the suit from earlier.

And here's my spin on the last awesome Human Torch design...

- Ω

Comment

• Photobucket seems to be working again without paying the ridiculous fees! Oh man. All my old stuff is back for anyone who might've missed it. I wish I hadn't saved so much as jpeg's back then...

- Ω

Comment

• Nice stuff, glad yo see you're still making these
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Updating some GL micros for a new set. It's long past time I did something like this cause earlier in the thread a lot of my more alien micros were saved as jpeg's and it ruined the colors.

Here's both Hal and Kyle in their Year One suits as well as their Modern Suits.

Comment

• Some new additions. First a concept for a Blue Devil who's suit was made for deep sea diving rather than a movie. Used my old exo suit as a base and came up with this...

And a new Kyle redesign based on EVS' Hal For A Day suit...

Comment

• I've been working on some micros to communicate what certain characters in my comics will look like when we publish, but I've still been RPing here and there on the internets and have a pretty good sized Titans Academy RP with a ton of micros to post. Is anybody still around?

Comment

• It's been quite a while! I'd be interested in seeing anything new you had to post, I really like thst throughout all these years your style has remained consistent! I'd have loved to have continued micro making, however I am facing one obstacle...my current laptop has a 4k screen, therefore all micros look absolutely tiny and...yeah, that paired with me not having made them in 2-3 years is quite something! They do fare at least somewhat better on my mobile though, hope you're still producing these and enjoying doing so!

Comment

Working...
                                X