No announcement yet.

DCUO Free to Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is 18GB! I have an old PS3 and no where near the space. I was thinking about buying a new PS3 and putting the old one in my bedroom just to get this game. I don't know. $300 is a lot...
    A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

still downloading the pc version which appears to be 14.1 gig

Comment

These login ques are killer. Have been waiting for about 15 minutes so far and I am still 379 in line.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

Honestly Sony has no damn excuse for the queing system, they could have started expanding the server way back when they announced the free to play, they claim they had no idea what would happen? How did they not realize that they were gona get these kind of numbers, they had room for line maybe a few thousand new people, it went WAY over that limit and caused hell for the first three days, the game is still glitchy as hell. Im honestly half way on deciding to quit, I don't care to pay for the game still so I can wait in line, have lag hell make it impossible to even just do a friggen vault run, and deal with both groups of players(legendary and f2p) bitching at eachother back and forth.

Comment

I was 5672 in line earlier today

Comment

Originally posted by nevermore View Post
              I believe it is 18GB! I have an old PS3 and no where near the space. I was thinking about buying a new PS3 and putting the old one in my bedroom just to get this game. I don't know. $300 is a lot...
              Why not just get a new HD? It's a hell of a lot cheaper...
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Free to play is pretty awesome but the benefits you get from paying for it are very good. I still am a FTP'er to I get more money >.<
                "History is a mirror of the past and a lesson of the present." - Persian Proverb

Comment

i'm in...thinking about the GL DLC anyone know if it's decent?

Comment

I sold my Ps3 and DcU just because there was no green lanterns, how ironic.....

"I keep My Ring Hand Strong."

Comment

Yo.

seems like U jumped the gun there bucko.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yeah I'm an idiot.....

"I keep My Ring Hand Strong."

Comment

Yo.

I figured some of ya'll would find this interesting, as it might explain a few things: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...ay-transition/

DC Universe Online Subscriptions Up To 1 Million After Free-To-Play Transition

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I tried playing this, it was so laggy that I gave up on it.

I didn't even finish the first fight after creating the character.

Mine was a Batman based girl I believe I called her Batits. Don't remember.
                            Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                            ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Finally installed it because my friend went to that instead of joining us on CoH. I like it hit lvl 12 in a day...... I have nothing to do.... But it's fun. Controls kinna wonky on PC. My other friend won't play unless he gets a controller. Hate the all time PvP though. lvl 30's just swoop in and rape you then go on to the next level 4....

Comment

Just got this game for free, gonna give it some time before I leave for SDCC on Tuesday. Anything I should know?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Working...
                                X