This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    He's been on set. He's been training with Gal Gadot. But no, there has never been an official statement saying he's in BvS.

Well, I just haven't been paying attention then (or I'm forgetting some of the many spoilers I've read). Thanks.

Comment

I think he mentioned doing it in an interview somewhere and talked about how he's glad he doesn't have to keep a lid on being Aquaman anymore. Was just after he was confirmed IIRC...

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post

They better NOT cancel Constantine!!

\m/,
        Why, is it on the chopping block?

Comment

Mark Hamill is playing the Trickster again

Comment

HUZZAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
              Holy crap! That's awesome!

Comment

Arrow: First Look at the Completed A.T.O.M. Exosuit

trailer in link and holy shit at a reveal regarding canarys death and it aint roy................

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/08/arro...t-o-m-exosuit/
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I watched that two parter with Flash and Arrow. The Arrow part was terrible. The crossover definitely didn't win me over and get me to put it on my watch list. I think the Flash show is getting better, though it has a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                    I watched that two parter with Flash and Arrow. The Arrow part was terrible. The crossover definitely didn't win me over and get me to put it on my watch list. I think the Flash show is getting better, though it has a long way to go.
                    wile i agree flash was the best of the 2 but i highly disagree with you on arrows being terrible. to each there own i guess

Comment

this needs to be diggles costume

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                        Yeah, I wasn't terribly impressed with the Arrow portion, either. Maybe it's because I haven't been watching Arrow, though.

And could somebody that does watch Arrow please tell me that "You only call me Sweetie when you want something" bit is not as overused on a regular basis as it was in this episode? I mean it was cute the first time, but how many times did they use that? 4? 5? It was too much for that one episode, how ever many it was, IMHO. I'd hate to think regular viewers have to put up with the catchphrase that often on an ongoing basis...

Comment

Syfy, David Goyer Developing Superman Origin Story 'Krypton'

Look, up in the sky! It's another comic book show.

Syfy is turning to David Goyer — the man behind The Man of Steel — to develop Superman origin story Krypton, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

From Warner Horizon Television and DC Comics, Krypton takes place years before the Superman legend we know, when the House of El was shamed and ostracized. This drama, which is in development, follows the Man of Steel's grandfather as he brings hope and equality to Krypton, turning a planet in disarray into one worthy of giving birth to the greatest Super Hero ever known.

Ian Goldberg (Once Upon a Time, FlashForward) will pen the script and exec produce alongside Goyer. The story was conceived by both Goyer and Goldberg.

The drama is in the same vein as Fox's DC Comics take Gotham, which tells the origin story of Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and features a pre-teen Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) before he became Batman.

Krypton also becomes the latest DC Comics-inspired project to land on a cable network. Turner-owned TNT is developing drama pilot Titans, a drama based on a group of superheroes-to-be based on characters from the DC universe including Dick Grayson, who emerges from the shadow of Batman to become Nightwing, the leader of a new band of heroes including Starfire, Raven and more as a "Junior Justice League" of sorts. Akiva Goldsman and Marc Haimes are writing the take for Warner Horizon Television and DC.

Other DC heroes already on the small screen include Batman in Fox's Jim Gordon origin story Gotham, The CW's The Flash and Arrow as well as NBC's Hellblazer take Constantine. The CW also has a version of DC's iZombie set for midseason, while Supergirl is currently testing leads at CBS for Arrow and Flash's Greg Berlanti and his No Ordinary Family alum Ali Adler in anticipation of a pilot and hopeful series order.

For Syfy, Krypton arrives as the cabler is making a massive push back to its Battlestar Galactica sci-fi roots with scripted originals including Dominion, Ascension, 12 Monkeys, Olympus, Z Nation, The Expanse, Childhood's End, Hunters, Dark Matterand 3001: The Final Odyssey.

Comment

horrible fucking horrible plus the krytpton show

Comment

Eh, don't worry. It has about as much promise as the SyFy-produced Booster Gold series did.

Still waiting on that one, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                                Eh, don't worry. It has about as much promise as the SyFy-produced Booster Gold series did.

Still waiting on that one, BTW.
                                the syfy channel aint even scifi. its insulting to call it that

Comment

Working...
                                X