The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Xizor cameoed in the pod racing sequence in Episode I.
    he did?
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Technically Shadows of the Empire isn't EU. Dash's ship, the Outrider, was added to the special editions of Episode IV and Xizor cameoed in the pod racing sequence in Episode I.
      A few independent elements making cameos doesn't mean that the story itself isn't EU.

(And, from what I've seen, the Xizor "cameo" is simply tiny model figures of him used to help decorate the models. They even used more than one, so it obviously isn't intended to be him.)
      Mister Ed
      Horse of a Different Color
      Last edited by Mister Ed; 02-06-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Technically Shadows of the Empire isn't EU. Dash's ship, the Outrider, was added to the special editions of Episode IV and Xizor cameoed in the pod racing sequence in Episode I.
        Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        he did?
        *echoes Tazz*

He did?

What, where, who, when.....beginning of race, during it, or near the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
          I hope and pray you are correct, Lord Andrew.
          I agree. Can't leave Boba Fett dead now. He's worth a lot to me.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else takes up the "mantle" of Darth Vader.

Everything I've seen of Episode VII worries me. They threw out George's outlines, the Empire is back, Stormtroopers are back, X-Wings are back, TIE Fighters, a guy is walking around with Darth Vader's helmet... all of this smacks of an over-abundance of nostalgia for the original trilogy.
            eh i trust jj he is a fan afterall and the thing with vader if i remember correctly didnt that mean father wich is why lucas named him that?

dont get me wrong i respect lucas but it cant hurt to try something that dosent involve him. as far as the empire being back wasnt that the case in the jedi academy trilogy? i have the 3 books and i remember the empire was scattered through out the entire universe . one in particular where they didnt know tarkin was killed.

always remember this andrew with how episode 7 sounds from rumors ( we have nothing official yet) it cant be worse than episodes 1 and 2

Comment

*echoes Tazz*

He did?

im trying to find it so far no luck.

Comment

*echoes Tazz*

He did?

He didn't. His "cameo" was that they used MULTIPLE copies of a tiny figure of him to help dress up the podrace arena models. I'm not sure they are even visible on screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  He didn't. His "cameo" was that they used MULTIPLE copies of a tiny figure of him to help dress up the podrace arena models. I'm not sure they are even visible on screen.

Oh, ok. So it was more of a generic Falleen group rather than a specific view at Prince Xizor? Got it.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• /\ That is one hell of a nice piece of work. Kudos to the artist.

Comment

• Ugh, the Boba fanboys are out in force...

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                          Ugh, the Boba fanboys are out in force...
                          *evil stare*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            *evil stare*

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post

Comment

• Aw, c'mon, Jeffy, don't tell me you can't handle a bit of... Han Trolo.

Comment

Working...
                                X