Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is kind of odd. Who becomes a Kyle devote after say, 2003?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Really? Most Kyle fans seem to have been hooked in his early days. What point did you jump on?
      1) what can i say i was really into just Marvel back in the day (i now am into both just so you know)

2) off and on from the start but i REALLY got into him when he became ION the 1st go around (maybe that explains why i want him to be the most powerful Lantern of all time at all times x2)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• $30 does seem a bit high for 14 comics. I thought TPB collections usually represented more of a discount than that. Some of those comics probably cost less than $2 an issue even now (though not the earlier issues in Kyle's run, I assume). I haven't bought any trades in a while, though. Maybe that's normal now?

Comment

• It's a little bit higher than usual yeah

Comment

• They're putting Kyle back in a more classic version of his suit, so it makes sense they'd wanna try and push a couple trades. I lost the better part of my Kyle Rayner comics when my mothers house was destroyed, so I might get this. The earlier issues really were the best IMHO, and has everything Kyle hasn't had for quite some time now. Friends in different hero circles, a semi-steady job, usually a love interest or two, as well as showing he's an artist more than one panel every two years would be nice to see again. Some of the art in the 90's though LOL

~//V\\~

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              $30 does seem a bit high for 14 comics. I thought TPB collections usually represented more of a discount than that. Some of those comics probably cost less than $2 an issue even now (though not the earlier issues in Kyle's run, I assume). I haven't bought any trades in a while, though. Maybe that's normal now?
              Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
              It's a little bit higher than usual yeah
              Yea, it's a little bit higher than usual ($25) but the similarly sized Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka trade that came out a while ago was also $30.

Comment

• Writer TEASES Big Changes For KYLE, Time Travel Epic For HAL JORDAN & THE GLC

Comment

• Somebody call Ion Fan, I don't think Kyle is gonna be a standardized GL for very long...

~//V\\~

Comment

• Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
                    Somebody call Ion Fan, I don't think Kyle is gonna be a standardized GL for very long...

~//V\\~
                    yeah i looked it over, nothing in it about NOT de-powering Kyle, so again i'm out as soon as it happens

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Kyle Rayner's first volume release is up on Amazon (definitely had to preorder).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1401276873

Should be fun to finally read Kyle's early days.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• This week's versus match from DC All Access was Green Lantern vs. Aquaman (please):

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'll admit that Hal wouldn't want to keep the fight going in the ocean for long, but if he knocked Arthur to Death Valley (let alone outer space) . . .

Comment

• The white whale has appeared again...kinda:

Comment

• Wasn't this in the October solicitation release on last Monday?

Comment

• Ugh. My Archives go through #57. I can't justify that kind of expense for only 18 issues.

Comment

• It still irritates me that DC started the omnibus line over again from scratch, without finishing the first run.

Comment

Working...
                                X