Green Lantern Corps -the RPG- "Road to Revenge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

---Post/ICC---
    "I have to find the Predator, now where in all of space could it be?" Tellus said aloud to no one. She then began to speed in the direction her ring was getting a faint signal from. 'Deja vu. I have the feeling something is about to happen that has before...' Tellus thought as her thoughts trailed. She was pondering about the situation to come, how she could get the predator to come back to Zamaron willing or if she would have to fight her fellow sapphire again. But as she thought about fighting Erana she wondered if she could take her alone this time or not.

"Erana, please don't make me fight you again." Tellus silently pleaded as she continued her trek through space to find the predator.

Comment

-----CHATTER-----

So.....

Is anybody still in this? What happened to everybody?

~KL~

Comment

It's sad to say that the story's going nowhere,People either don't know what to do or have become less intrested .Ever since the new thread started things haven't been the same,I hope things pick up but this'll be my last post for a while...

---POST/ICC---

Enraged at the guardians and green lanterns doing nothing after weeks and weeks,Zar had had enough.Hidden in his uniform was a mini gun...

"No rescue mission,No fair trial,No hope,no one cares about me,All I ever wanted was to have a good life,I wasn't scared at what it threw at me,in fact I loved it...
        But those days are over all I can feel is DEATH calling my name"

*Zar shoots himself*
        *ZAR IS DEAD*

The alpha lanterns make their way to his sciencell finding his body...

Comment

---Chatter---
          I haven't been posting on account of the fact that I have little to know real idea of what to do. Not exactly clear who the hell i'm supposed to fight, and last time I made a character-developing post, It wasn't exactly well-received.

Comment

---chatter---

sorry I have not posted in a while, but I have been quite busy with moving and some other stuff, but I will post a Character post later

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

---chatter---

sorry I have not posted in a while, but I have been quite busy with moving and some other stuff, but I will post a Character post later

Comment

-----CHATTER-----

The Reds should be finishing off Hannu and then attacking Oa. There's the GL's to face as well as at least one NPC in Saint Walker.

The Sinners are fighting each other. The Cult vs Lady Sinestro and everybody caught in between.

There's only two Sapphires, and I gave Shingo word to let his sis take that story where she wanted it since I made Cards for the Queen and her Royal Guard.

Don't think we have any Oranges so no need to speak for them at the moment LOL.

~KL~

Comment

-----CHATTER-----

Um... being relatively new to RP'ing, can anybody gimme a hint?
                  Mine...

Comment

-----CHATTER-----

If you haven't already, send me some stats to give the OK to and then you can begin posting. My last post had the current situations for all of the different Corps....

~KL~

Comment

-----CHATTER-----
                      You gave me the okay, but I'm still lost. Do I write a post with my character doing something interesting?
                      Mine...

Comment

---chatter---

Well, if you have been given the ok, for now just start a post with your character getting his/her ring on whatever planet they are on since we are pretty in some deep shit(for lack of a better term) right now

Comment

-chatter--

my internet is going to be shut off here pretty soon so i have no choice but to pull out

Comment

---Chatter---
                            Well, I'm waiting for someone else to respond to what I posted.

Comment

---post/icc---

''KYLE.....KYLE'' shouted Rekker as he continued looking for Kyle

''Sir'' Said Navi

''Yes, Navi'' Responded Rekker

''Lantern Rayner is in the storeroom'' Announced Navi

''Are you absolutely sure'' Said Rekker

''I am'' Responded Navi

''Ok, lets go'' Said Rekker

Rekker headed for the Storeroom of the bar to find Lantern Rayner and was suprised by what he saw when he got there, Lantern Rayner being restrained by chains

''KYLE...KYLE'' shouted Rekker trying to get a response from Kyle

''Sir, I believe Lantern Rayner is unconscious'' Sad Navi trying to explain the situation

''I think so'' Said Rekker Also Noticing that the Unconscious lantern did not have his ring on ''Ok, lets get him out of those chains''

Rekker formed a shuriken construct and Broke Lantern Rayner free of the chains, then picked him up and grabbed his ring as well. he then contacted Aeig R'

''Aeig R', I have got Kyle, but he is unconscious, should I bring him back there to you and Flair?'' Said Rekker
                              kazzar
                              Guardian Of The Galaxy
                              Last edited by kazzar; 10-03-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

---Post---
                                Coming to grips with the fact that he was on Oa, Blashron was not so surprised to see that there was a Green Lantern in front of him. However he WAS surprised to see who the Green Lantern was. Bro'dee Walker.

"Wait one moment, aren't you that Saint Walker guy who performed miracles on my home planet as a Blue Lantern?"

"Yes I am the one formerly known as Saint Walker, however I am a Blue Lantern no more."

"Bummer"

"Alas even though you seem quite intelligent for a Red Lantern, I must fight you in the service of my corps."

Walker created a staff and Blashron created a Claymore, and the two went at each other. After much blocking Walker managed to stab forwaed with his staff and crack a few of Blashron's ribs.

Blashron-12
                                Walker-22

Infuriated, Blashron lashed out with his sword missing multiple times before making a knife construct and stabbing Walker in the back.

Blashron-12
                                Walker-20

---Chatter---
                                Just a quick question, my character card says that my guy's alien ability is invisibility, even though it was originally x-ray vision. Invisibility was what my character's sig construct was in the from of covering himself in an Infrared construct. What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X