Lobo Annual #1 Preview
    Writer: Cullen Bunn
    Artist: Robson Rocha

33.33%
    66.67%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

I don't know that there's a character that I've cared less about than Lobo.

Never really got his appeal.

Comment

That's Not Lobo. F this little sh!t who calls himself The Main Man.

Comment

I am a GL completist, but I think I'll feel okay skipping this Lobo crossover. I really don't want it and that's not a Green Lantern, just a yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I am a GL completist, but I think I'll feel okay skipping this Lobo crossover. I really don't want it and that's not a Green Lantern, just a yellow.
          In your heart you know you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            In your heart you know you need it.

Comment

:Moderator:

I flipped through this at the store, almost picked it up due to a good helping of the Sinners and Sinestro. Sinestro tasks "Lobo" with hunting down the remaining members of the other Corps, presenting him with various colored Rings in the process. Interesting concept, and if it was the real Lobo I would have picked it up.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Two stars.

Artwork was great, but I'm not a big fan of "the new Lobo" either. The Lobo-Sinestro fight was predictable. The comic needed a lot more "the rings are better than Lobo" rather than "it was Sinestro's plan all along". And it goes against Sinestro's code to use a non-Lantern to do his dirty work. Continunity-wise, somehow this falls in the pages of Sinestro #13, since the entire Corps is there.

Pick this up? Nah, just skim through it on the shelf when the owner isn't looking, then put it back.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post

I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post

Though the new Lobo does have the redeeming quality that he annoys people who were fans of the original Lobo. That sure as heck isn't enough to make me want to read about him, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X