Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Animal Thread (cuteness, bravery, animal justice, and the fantastique)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          Just shortly ago I left work. A turtle was crossing the road, and I narrowly avoided it. Turned around, parked in the grass, picked up the turtle and carried it almost into the pond on the other side. He's safe now.
          I bet the turtle was pissed because it just spent the last 6 hours trying to get away from his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            I bet the turtle was pissed because it just spent the last 6 hours trying to get away from his family.
            Well, I assume it was delivered to the side of the road it was facing toward, so it couldn't be pissed about THAT. But maybe it was awkward that it showed up for the family reunion a couple hours early.

Comment

haha

Comment

beautiful photography

Comment

the funnies

Comment

Comment

Comment

yeah, you better paddle, buddy

Comment

All I could think about was the "Pippet" scene in Jaws when I overheard this story on the nightly news as I went outside to walk Susie. Thank CORG the dog is alive, well, and back with her owners.

http://www.whdh.com/story/31706004/f...etting-rescued

There is a short video on the link page; well worth the watch.

Comment

A lion, tiger, and bear live together in harmony for fifteen years in animal shelter

http://www.boredpanda.com/lion-tiger...elter-georgia/

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                              All I could think about was the "Pippet" scene in Jaws when I overheard this story on the nightly news as I went outside to walk Susie. Thank CORG the dog is alive, well, and back with her owners.

http://www.whdh.com/story/31706004/f...etting-rescued

There is a short video on the link page; well worth the watch.
                              Heh, it's a Labrador. It was probably like, "What? Why is everybody making a big deal of this? I'm just swimming."

I swear, our Labradors had to be pried away from water given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Heh, it's a Labrador. It was probably like, "What? Why is everybody making a big deal of this? I'm just swimming."

I swear, our Labradors had to be pried away from water given the opportunity.
                                All I can think about NOW are the constant trips to the vet for the assorted ear infections flappy eared dogs get when they go into water. LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X