JSA: THE LIBERTY FILES – THE WHISTLING SKULL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSA: THE LIBERTY FILES – THE WHISTLING SKULL

Facsinating. I can tell these are members of the pre 52 JSA. Just shows the lack of connfidense DC has in their Earth-2 title.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      Facsinating. I can tell these are members of the pre 52 JSA.
      Wrong. Shut up and go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
        Facsinating. I can tell these are members of the pre 52 JSA. Just shows the lack of connfidense DC has in their Earth-2 title.
        You could not be more wrong.

Anyways I did enjoy this Elseworlds when I read it way back when, I'll probably check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
          watch it...

Comment

Hey! A JSA project I WANT to buy! Somebody pinch me!

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              Anyways I did enjoy this Elseworlds when I read it way back when, I'll probably check this out.
              agreed on both counts.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                You're so nice to me!
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

New, fresh and exciting. Does that mean Hooty the Owl is coming out next?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                    Does that mean Hooty the Owl is coming out next?
                    Hooty came out a while ago. He's now moved in with a nice Blowfish, and they are waiting for the legislation to come through that allows them to marry despite the species difference.

Comment

Classic JSA Returns in WHISTLING SKULL

Comment

Classic JSA? Well, THAT'S a bold face lie. They should have said, "an elseworlds version that JSA fans really liked", or "at least it'll be better than the shitshow DC is currently trying to pass off as the JSA."

Comment

When we folded it into this, we were very careful to keep the focus on the Whistling Skull because it's our first outing. We didn't want to put too much emphasis on the JSA or the "Liberty File" stuff because we thought it would water down introducing a new character.

We really use the JSA in this first miniseries as a framing device at the beginning and the end. We didn't want readers to be taken out of the moment of the story. Instead of trying to shoehorn Skull into the "Liberty File" universe, which is massive, this adventure actually takes place before the JSA existed. Completely. In a way, you get to see the birth of the Justice Society within the pages of "The Whistling Skull."

Comment

Well that certainly sucked the cool right out of this project for me.

Comment

Well to be fair it was never intended to be a JSA project, originally it was suppose to be set in the Wildstorm universe but after that folded Harris had to get creative in order for it to be published.

Comment

Working...
                              X