Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
    Yo.

if Starro fought BLs for 3 days straight.....exactly how much time passed during the course of of BN??

Tazer
    About one day and one night. Starro fought the BLs in overtime... who knows why they didn't deactivate when Nekron was defeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      who knows why they didn't deactivate when Nekron was defeated.
      Writing/Editorial error?

Comment

• Hey Andrew,

Can you add the Brightest Day comics to this thread?

So far I think its Flash 1 and Brightest Day 0.

Maybe put a line at the end of the blackest night timeline, then start brightest day after the line.

City of Heroes
        * Global name: @Pie-ro * Server: Pinnacle

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie-ro View Post
          Hey Andrew,

Can you add the Brightest Day comics to this thread?
          They don't really comprise one story.

Comment

• I'm confused as to how I am suppose to read the BN #1-8 & the GL BN trades in the proper order Seems to me like they should have just charged more and made one large trade /hc for this ...

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
            About one day and one night. Starro fought the BLs in overtime... who knows why they didn't deactivate when Nekron was defeated.

I think its stated some where in the comic that there are still black lanterns out there... Just not many of them left ... They have not touched on it yet though so who knows how... maybe some were able to suck up more power either from the living or from ... whatever to stay ... ?dead? lol
            Synch
            Star Sapphire's Love Slave
            Last edited by Synch; 08-18-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Synch View Post
              I'm confused as to how I am suppose to read the BN #1-8 & the GL BN trades in the proper order Seems to me like they should have just charged more and made one large trade /hc for this ...

I think its stated some where in the comic that there are still black lanterns out there... Just not many of them left ... They have not touched on it yet though so who knows how... maybe some were able to suck up more power either from the living or from ... whatever to stay ... ?dead? lol
              Actually the Rebels issue happen during BN,Sinestro sends out a signal asking for his corps to go to Korugar.
              http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
              http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
              Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
              I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Synch View Post
                I'm confused as to how I am suppose to read the BN #1-8 & the GL BN trades in the proper order Seems to me like they should have just charged more and made one large trade /hc for this ...
                Yeah I feel DC really dropped on the ball on how they collected the issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corwin View Post
                  Yeah I feel DC really dropped on the ball on how they collected the issues.
                  Indeed most of the GL issues had great lead ins to the BN issues. But that is why they will sell an Absolute Edition later, get us to buy it as issues, HCs, TPBs, and Absolute editions.
                  http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                  http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                  Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                  I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

• Does GL BN really tie into BN that much ?.. Or can I just read BN by it self ?.. Maybe I will just dig up my &*%$ singles :S LOL

Originally posted by Gl Josh View Post
                    Indeed most of the GL issues had great lead ins to the BN issues. But that is why they will sell an Absolute Edition later, get us to buy it as issues, HCs, TPBs, and Absolute editions.

& the sad thing is I will buy it when they put it out ... Though in this case the AE being a better version I'd most likely sell off my regular HCs ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gl Josh View Post
                      I'll freely admit I'd double dip for an Absolute version since it's over sized...hell I'd go for a Sinestro Corps War one too.

Originally posted by Synch View Post
                      Does GL BN really tie into BN that much ?.. Or can I just read BN by it self ?.. Maybe I will just dig up my &*%$ singles :S LOL
                      Oh yeah. GL BN is basically Blackest Night 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 etc...

Comment

• A new Blackest Night Reading order site is now available at http://www.snifferweb.com/dc/

Not only shows the blackest night reading order but the build up all the way from Green Lantern: Rebirth.

Comment

• I have BN in chronological order, I believe -

Check:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=15226

Comment

• Originally posted by sniffer View Post
                            A new Blackest Night Reading order site is now available at http://www.snifferweb.com/dc/

Not only shows the blackest night reading order but the build up all the way from Green Lantern: Rebirth.

It's more like the issue release schedule. It's not chronological. For example they have the Ion special before the end of the Sinestro Corps War...and if book runs late it is still sorted by the release date.

It's a great resource for listing all the issues though.
                            Corwin
                            Star Sapphire's Love Slave
                            Last edited by Corwin; 06-06-2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corwin View Post
                              It's more like the issue release schedule. It's not chronological. For example they have the Ion special before the end of the Sinestro Corps War...and if book runs late it is still sorted by the release date.

It's a great resource for listing all the issues though.
                              ????? Do you mean the post above mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Lantern Superman View Post
                                ????? Do you mean the post above mine?
                                Um...,errr...isn't that what I quoted?

wink wink

Comment

Working...
                                X