GLC.com badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLC.com badges?

I've been fooling around with this idea for a little bit...

There's no doubt in my mind that the shirts are sweet. But surely we can't wear the same one for three days at a convention. That would tend to stink. So I'm wondering maybe if GLC.com badges would be a decent and cheap alternative to show your allegiance. Clip it on your work lanyard and there you go!

Although I'm sure if you're volunteering at a con, I doubt it would fly.

Comments, ideas, etc.?

That does sound kinda fun,

Maybe you could put your avatar on it somewhere too.

Comment

why not just a crazy unique button?

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
        why not just a crazy unique button?
        I don't do crazy.

Comment

Or.... we could all wear GL rings with our screennames on the inside of the band...

It made more sense in my head, trust me...
          Those that never take risks never know what could have been

I make kyle rayner rings... contact me for pics and pricing info

draft picks:
          1. Terminator T-800 (Indy/Dark Horse)
          2. Unicron (Indy/IDW)
          3. Ultron (Marvel)
          4. Metallo (DC)
          5. Freddy Krueger

Comment

Originally posted by Fafara View Post

There's no doubt in my mind that the shirts are sweet. But surely we can't wear the same one for three days at a convention. That would tend to stink. So I'm wondering maybe if GLC.com badges would be a decent and cheap alternative to show your allegiance. Clip it on your work lanyard and there you go!

Although I'm sure if you're volunteering at a con, I doubt it would fly.

Comments, ideas, etc.?

How about the badge arm band. Corps logo, website, and screenname on your arm like the Sinestros have theirs.

Comment

I wouldn't wear an armband...but just a regular button would work.

GLC.com in white letters with a green background? Idk..just throwin stuff out there.

Comment

Shirt or Badge I could get behind.....arm band....not so much. Wish we had something lined up already, I have Heroes Expo to go to this weekend
                The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

Comment

I'm not a fan of the arm band thing either.

A badge wouldn't be too expensive though, at least a little better than a shirt.

Comment

GLC.com isn't the website, though... it would give people a false sense of where to go. How about the GL symbol in the middle of the button, and then in a circle around it have the actual site URL and your screenname? That would probably be best.
                    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the OP intended to use GLCMB.com
                      The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

Comment

I kinda-sorta did. Didn't think it mattered too much.

I'm not feeling the armband or ring idea, either. I'd intended the badge as a cheap alternative to a shirt or if you don't want to wear something else but still wanted to show off your allegiance. All you'd really have to do is print it out, stick it in a badge holder and away you go! Would probably cost like $2 at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Fafara View Post

There's no doubt in my mind that the shirts are sweet. But surely we can't wear the same one for three days at a convention. That would tend to stink.
                          Because nobody expect congoers to stink!
                          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                            GLC.com isn't the website, though... it would give people a false sense of where to go. How about the GL symbol in the middle of the button, and then in a circle around it have the actual site URL and your screenname? That would probably be best.
                            I like this idea myself.

But whatever you guys come up with count me in. I'll definately take one.

Comment

Yeah. I'd draw something up, but no talent. Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                              X