X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I...don't care about that cast at all.

Except for maybe Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Comedian FTW!!!
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Paramount has pushed the domestic release date of the latest Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio collaboration, "Shutter Island," from Oct. 2 to Feb. 19

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
        I...don't care about that cast at all.
        Then you haven't seen the greatest show of all time, The Wire. Otherwise, you'd watch just see Idris Elba.

Comment

Paramount has pushed the domestic release date of the latest Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio collaboration, "Shutter Island," from Oct. 2 to Feb. 19
          Paramount announced today that the Martin Scorsese-directed film will be moved from its original October 3, 2009 release date, meaning it will no longer be in Oscar contention for this year. The Los Angeles Times reports that the studio has already spent heavily this year, marketing summer hits Star Trek, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and didn't want to spend another $100 million on promoting Shutter Island.
          There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

I guess this will have to do:

Comment

Fucking terrible news....

Comment

+ YouTube Video

Comment

I don´t know how many of you are interested in Ufo stuff, but there is a scientist named Bob Lazar, who claimed, that he has studied crashed UFOS at area 51. There will be a film project about that, and Lazar is supposed to be played by Matt Damon:
                "
                Matt Damon's dreams of playing real-life alien expert Bob Lazar are back on - a new biopic about the scientist has been greenlighted.

Damon was reportedly onboard to play Lazar four years ago when movie executives at New Line were hoping to turn his life story and his recollections of working at S4, a secret military base located at Papoose Lake in Nevada, into a movie, but film plans stalled.

Now Curmudgeon Films - the company behind Cameron Diaz's movie My Sister's Keeper - has taken over the project and Kenneth Yakkel is adapting TV interviews Lazar conducted with Las Vegas reporter George Knapp for the movie.

A spokesman for the project says, "2009 marks the 20th anniversary of Lazar's amazing account of back engineering one of nine alien flying saucers recovered by the U.S. military.

"Threats on his (Lazar) life forced him to go public with the story. The film is based on his amazing eyewitness accounts of working at S4.

"Matt Damon would be at the top of our list to play Lazar. I had heard he was interested in it years ago when New Line was going to do the Lazar story." "

Comment

Astro Boy trailer, poster, and description

from ComicsContinuum.com

"Set in futuristic Metro City, Astro Boy is about a young robot with incredible powers created by a brilliant scientist named Dr. Tenma (Nicolas Cage). Powered by positive 'blue' energy, Astro Boy (Freddie Highmore) is endowed with super strength, x-ray vision, unbelievable speed and the ability to fly.
                  "Embarking on a journey in search of acceptance, Astro Boy encounters many other colorful characters along the way. Through his adventures, he learns the joys and emotions of being human, and gains the strength to embrace his destiny. Ultimately learning his friends and family are in danger, Astro Boy marshals his awesome super powers and returns to Metro City in a valiant effort to save everything he cares about and to understand what it means to be a hero."

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Jennifer's Body-Megan Fox The Movie =
                    Legion- (Saw a clip @ SDCC, Yawn...)
                    Zombieland- BRAINS...... Interested
                    Avatar-Looks like WOW on crack....
                    2012-
                    The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus- Interested
                    Inglourious Basterds - I'll wait for the cheap theaters
                    Extract- Come on its Mike Judge Interested
                    Sherlock Holmes- Bourne Supremacy in the 1800's. I'll wait for the cheap theaters
                    The Last Airbender- Excited (I followed the cartoon)
                    Tron Legacy- Never watched the first one but still Interested
                    Alice in Wonderland- Tim Burton enough said.
                    Gamer- I love Micheal C. Hall and Gerard Butler but this movies looks terrible
                    Carriers- Zombies? I'll wait for the cheap theaters
                    9-Produced by Tim Burton big difference. I'll wait for the cheap theaters
                    The Invention of Lying- Never Heard of it
                    Shuttler Island-Never Heard of it
                    A Serious Man-Never Heard of it
                    Astro Boy- A flying robot boy Interested
                    Al-
                    Star Sapphire's Love Slave
                    Last edited by Al-; 09-02-2009, 04:45 AM.

Comment

looking forward to this upcoming movie.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I'll play:

Jennifer's Body- crap.
                        Legion- crap.
                        Zombieland- fun
                        Avatar- If nothing else will be intriguing. I suspect it will be awesome.
                        2012- fun but crap
                        The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus- Trippy. Gilliam needs to redeem himself after the shitfest that was Tideland.
                        Extract- Mediocre at best.
                        Sherlock Holmes- The butchering of a legendary character. Stupid, but ill watch it.
                        Tron Legacy- Will be amazing. 24 song Daft Punk score. Jeff Bridges. Yay.
                        Alice in Wonderland- Tim Burton continues his quest to place Mrs. Carter and Mr. Depp in everything. Crap.
                        Gamer- Crap.
                        9- Looks fantastic. I hope the trailer isn't deceiving.
                        Shuttler Island- I dislike Marty S. His work is just not for me. Pass.
                        A Serious Man- Looks Great.
                        Astro Boy- Not my thing. Pass.
                        The Wolfman- Looks fantastic.
                        "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
                          I'll play:

Shuttler Island- I dislike Marty S. His work is just not for me. Pass.
                          I just died a little inside. I think an Angel might have lost its wings too. lol

Comment

+ YouTube Video

Awesome!

Comment

I just died a little inside. I think an Angel might have lost its wings too. lol
                              The man makes excellent movies. They just don't fit with my personal taste. It's like starring at a painting and noting the talent but being unable to enjoy it.
                              "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                                looking forward to this upcoming movie.

That actual looks interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X