This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he's huge enough for everyone
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      I think he's huge enough for everyone
      only for you train
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Nah not my type.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Do we think LL Cool J would have anything other than a cameo? Probably in the scene with Stan Lee.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I didn't give Kate Hudson much of a thought. Last time I saw her, she was guest starring on Glee. My wife told me she got a boob job. I could see her as Captain Marvel.

Does Marvel Studios have the rights to Spider-Woman or does Sony since they have Spider-Man?
            so wait: U can see Hudson as C.M............cuz she has bewbs now? DP, Im shocked man! ya sexist oinker!!

anywho, Im pretty sure Sony has no claim to SW, as she has 0 ties to Parker, so I dont see her being offered up in in the film rights acquistion of the latter.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            There aren't any heroes that spend all day licking their lips so that's gonna be a no

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            Woah woah woah woah ......woah. There is only one man for that job and that man is :

CREWS4CAGE4LYFE
            TRUE THIS!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• You Crews4Cage peeps just need to give up the inevitable...

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                Nah not my type.
                im actually suprised train because i did think otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                  Yo.

Tazer
                  Touche

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                  You Crews4Cage peeps just need to give up the inevitable...

Put down the crack JV,

Comment

• I've read elsewhere people suggesting Katee Sackhoff for Carol Danvers. As I know nothing about the character, I have no idea if that's a good fit, or if it is just geeky BSG fans suggesting her for anything remotely suitable, like Firefly fans toss Nathan Fillion out there for everything...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      I've read elsewhere people suggesting Katee Sackhoff for Carol Danvers. As I know nothing about the character, I have no idea if that's a good fit, or if it is just geeky BSG fans suggesting her for anything remotely suitable, like Firefly fans toss Nathan Fillion out there for everything...
                      Katee Sackhoff was another one of my initial choices for Carol Danvers. Her character is similar to Hal Jordan in that she's a jet pilot and got her powers from an alien and she kicks ass. Since Katee Sackhoff played a space pilot in BSG, many fans easily see her as Captain Marvel.

Who Is Captain Marvel? - Comics History 101

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        Katee Sackhoff was another one of my initial choices for Carol Danvers. Her character is similar to Hal Jordan in that she's a jet pilot and got her powers from an alien and she kicks ass. Since Katee Sackhoff played a space pilot in BSG, many fans easily see her as Captain Marvel.

Who Is Captain Marvel? - Comics History 101

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

:sigh: are the sackoff fans going to start to demand she be in every role now like fillion and elba? because not to long ago people were demanding nathan to be ant-man

also even though this choice was my medusa pick but

Rosamund Pike for captain marvel

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          :sigh: are the sackoff fans going to start to demand she be in every role now like fillion and elba?
                          As I said, I was wondering if it was a similar case, but to be fair, it actually seems like it would be a decent fit, now that I have a better idea of the character.

Comment

As I said, I was wondering if it was a similar case, but to be fair, it actually seems like it would be a decent fit, now that I have a better idea of the character.
                            or you could look at the person i choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              or you could look at the person i choose.
                              What makes you think I didn't? You seem to be assuming that if somebody mentions another possibility they couldn't POSSIBLY have seen your suggestion.

I don't personally have a preference. I know very little about most of the people being suggested, but then I don't watch a lot of new movies these days. Based on looks alone most of them seem like they would be fine choices.

Comment

What makes you think I didn't? You seem to be assuming that if somebody mentions another possibility they couldn't POSSIBLY have seen your suggestion.

I don't personally have a preference. I know very little about most of the people being suggested, but then I don't watch a lot of new movies these days. Based on looks alone most of them seem like they would be fine choices.
                                oh no im not assuming i just didnt know if you knew who she was or saw gone girl

Comment

Working...
                                X