The shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shops

Does anybody know how the comics shops are doing?

My LCS stayed open though it changed hands and there was some question for a bit of whether that was going to go through. Heard multiple stories of people who aren't so lucky.

Comment

I had to switch to a different LCS, as mine closed down (though just the location I was using. They had others that are still open). I think that closure was coming independent of the pandemic, though. They had moved it from another location nearby to get a bigger space, but apparently there was a lot less foot traffic in the new location. They are supposedly looking to open another shop, still.

Comment

^Ditto my LCS. The owner had two stores and was seriously considering getting out at the beginning of the year. The pandemic just cemented the decision. He closed the one store and sold the other.

Comment

My shop seems to be ok. There are usually people in there when I go and there is a used toy shop in the back thats usually worth checking out.

They have a few shops in the area, I actually travel to the one a town over about once a month because the more local guy fell out of favor with me and my comic buddy. That store may be in some trouble but I wouldn't know.

Comment

Working...
          X