Justice League Movie Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Uh no, Diana should not have rail thin arms. Make her do some powerlifting and strength-training for a couple of months, maybe.

problem solved

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Well I assume they would do that regardless. ScarJo did a lot of working out and toning and such for Black Widow.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
        Uh no, Diana should not have rail thin arms. Make her do some powerlifting and strength-training for a couple of months, maybe.
        Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Well I assume they would do that regardless. ScarJo did a lot of working out and toning and such for Black Widow.
        Yeah, I remember when Linda Hamilton got all buff for Terminator 2 and the same for Demi Moore in G.I. Jane.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          But refused to do an accent.

Comment

Da.

That's Ruskie for "yes."
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
              Odette is like the better looking/normal thumbs version of Megan Fox.
              I can see her as WW real easy.. then again I can see her in all kinds of stuff in my bed... but that's just me!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Should Wonder Woman even look as light skined as Megan Fox or others? I envision her looking differently. I know I'll get killed for this but while watching the movie The Descent I thought the access who played Juno (Natalie Mendoza) would make a great Wonder Woman. She's hot, she's fit, and she can act.

Lantern54
                Corps Honor Guard
                Last edited by Lantern54; 11-12-2011, 02:22 PM.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Personally not a bad pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                    Personally not a bad pick.
                    Thanks! I just visualize Wonder Woman looking more exotic than your A Typical Hollywood starlett.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Well yeah I don't care if the actress who plays her is not in the a list. For me that makes the movie all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                        Well yeah I don't care if the actress who plays her is not in the a list. For me that makes the movie all the better.
                        Most certainly! But I was talking more about the typical bimbo light skinned Hollywood actress.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                          Should Wonder Woman even look as light skined as Megan Fox or others? I envision her looking differently. I know I'll get killed for this but while watching the movie The Descent I thought the access who played Juno (Natalie Mendoza) would make a great Wonder Woman. She's hot, she's fit, and she can act.
                          She's often (usually?) drawn and colored very white (even pale).

I suppose Themyscirans should look kind of Greek, but probably not part Filipina.

Comment

Ooh pritty.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              She's often (usually?) drawn and colored very white (even pale).

I suppose Themyscirans should look kind of Greek, but probably not part Filipina.
                              You would think someone from "Paradise Island" would get plenty of sun.

Green since 1974!

Comment

^ Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X