X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want these so much I must have them....so fucking cool

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
      I have made that mistake already. But at least three the people I really like are still alive
      Hahaha nice I assume one of the is Tyrion? Easily one of the best literary characters ever.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Hahaha nice I assume one of the is Tyrion? Easily one of the best literary characters ever.
        Absolutey. I think the character is fantastic(in the show, as I have just started reading the books), such great dialogue and progression. And perfect casting too, IMO.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
        When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

I agree. For almost every character the casting is spot on.

Everything that comes out of that characters mouth in the show and the book is absolute gold. I finished book 2 before the second season started. Still need to read the rest but man are they an undertaking.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I agree with you. The dialogue is great in the show.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Originally posted by The British Lantern View Post
              I want these so much I must have them....so fucking cool
              US only, once again Europe gets screwd
              Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
              Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
                US only, once again Europe gets screwd
                yeah we always get screwed

Comment

My God this show is great. It's replaced Breaking Bad as my current favorite show still on the air (nothing will replace the mighty Lost for me). AGOT has got it all; great actors, great writing, and every penny is right up on screen. I went out and bought all the books and am now reading those. They're every bit as good as the show.

Comment

Can we just make this the offical Game of Thrones thread lol. Also for those they may not be down for novels there is a comic for this series as well. It started a few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      Can we just make this the offical Game of Thrones thread lol. Also for those they may not be down for novels there is a comic for this series as well. It started a few months ago
                      I would support that... great show and it sticks close to the books.

Comment

Anyone plan on getting te GoT game?

Comment

Makes sense to have an AGOT thread around here as there seem to be a few fans. Thread title now changed.

Can't wait until Sunday bitches!!!

Comment

WOOOOOO

Comment

Gnome slap ftw.

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                                Makes sense to have an AGOT thread around here as there seem to be a few fans. Thread title now changed.

Can't wait until Sunday bitches!!!

thanks dave
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X