Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida, Georgia, The Carolinas - Y'All Stay Safe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida, Georgia, The Carolinas - Y'All Stay Safe!

Hurricane Irma is no joke. Batten down the hatches, grab your life, get out, and stay alive! Lanterns, if you're in the impact zone, let us know you're OK, please.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Yep. To all affected: hope you and yours get through with little to no problems.

It may be too late, but here's a tip I just read to know if your freezer went out too long.

Comment

In NC here, hopefully things will improve.

There has been many hurricanes since, but I was in 8th grade when Hurricane Fran came all the way to Raleigh. We had three pine trees on top of our house, two were ok and just needed to be cut and removed. The third took off the side of our house. No power for days, street was flooded, things were crazy but made some new friends in the neighborhood and had plenty of time to play with those cool Wild West Legos

Good luck to those in the danger zone.

Comment

thanks for this EC

this would happen on my "F@cking"() Vacation Week

sidenote: 5 points to anyone that gets what i'm talking about

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

So those huge cranes they use to build skyscrapers? Two fell over.

It doesn't help that builders fought against making the damn things safer in hurricane-prone areas.

Also, my older sister and her husband were evacuated to Florida from Key West. For the time being, they're okay.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            thanks for this EC

this would happen on my "F@cking"() Vacation Week

sidenote: 5 points to anyone that gets what i'm talking about
            You making any preps for the hurricane?

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
            ...Also, my older sister and her husband were evacuated to Florida from Key West. For the time being, they're okay.
            Yeah, I have a cousin outside Miami that evacuated too. He made it to his safe spot.

Comment

I was able to get some friends and family up to Michigan this weekend. Good luck to all in that hurricane's way.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                You making any preps for the hurricane?
                i did Wed. into Thurs. (8/6-8/7) when it looked like NC was also gonna get hit, now we're not so i'm just like everyone else looking at it on tv praying that everyone still in Fl. are safe

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

So everybody's good? Ion Fan, you too?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Working...
                  X