• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
    I call it "an OPEN mind"
    I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

I prefer to consider you all "people I've never met, but interact with regularly.". Anything else is irrelevant.
      -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
      -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

Yo.

gay wimmenz = YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

gay men = EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

and..........Im done.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

and..........Im done.

Tazer
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yo.

Tazer
            Aw, now, don't be like that; you know you want to get down with your bad self.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Yo.

and..........Im done.

Tazer
              Whatevs

Comment

I can promise you that Tazer is joking
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yo.

and..........Im done.

Tazer
                  lol tazer that's fucked up lol, seriously though i share the senitment kind of while i am all for people doing who/what makes them happy the sight of guys kissing makes me uncomfortable but i believe they have that right besides gay dudes are usually funny as hell and the coolest dudes to hang out with

Comment

There is love, and there is lust. So long as you're both mature enough, I don't care what sex you are. I've matched my gay male and female friends making out in front o me when we're out, or at their places, it bothers me not either way, so long as people are happy.
                    -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
                    -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

PDA whether gay or straight upsets me in general. Now I dont mean holding hands or a quick kiss or something like that. I mean more along the lines of those people who look they are trying to eat each others throats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        PDA whether gay or straight upsets me in general. Now I dont mean holding hands or a quick kiss or something like that. I mean more along the lines of those people who look they are trying to eat each others throats.
                        I have friends like that. It's not something I want to watch while I'm eating

Comment

Gay folks pretty much have to get used to PDA and explicit hetero romance if we ever want to see a Movie.

Comment

I dont wanna watch it ever. Sometimes it's like watching to T-rexes try to kiss while eating the animal they just caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              i agree that is disgusting and glad i didnt offend anyone with what i said, was kind of afraid it would come across the wrong way

Comment

Nope not at all havik.

Comment

Working...
                                X