No announcement yet.

Jessica Becomes Super Hero High's Green Lantern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She'll be making at least a cameo in the upcoming Blackstars mini so I doubt her death sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Another short:

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      There's actually some nods to Hal's comic book personality and history there. Hal loves a good hot dog and he likes to make goofy constructs from time to time. Then there was the line that Jessica said: "Usually you're not very good at containing disasters that you created yourself." I can think of a few Hal stories where that's applicable.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

^I like Jessica's voice here. It's not how I'd hear in the comics, but it fits this version.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          ^I like Jessica's voice here. It's not how I'd hear in the comics, but it fits this version.
          Her name is Myrna Velasco. She's done quite a bit of voice work. Here's her IMDB page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3609729/
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
          X