Sinestro Corps War 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinestro Corps War 10th Anniversary

Is this year, come June. Now if I didn't already feel old...

~//V\\~

Anybody think they'll do some kind of new trade for the anniversary, or anything? Has anything been announced already I missed? Didn't mean to be so short in the OP lol...

~//V\\~

Comment

You ARE old!

Comment

It would be cool if DC/WB did an animated movie for the SCW. It was arguably the last time Green Lantern was great.

Comment

The Sinestro Corp War was the last time I felt that like a kid giddiness about any comic produced by any company. I have been chasing that dragon ever since to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
            The Sinestro Corp War was the last time I felt that like a kid giddiness about any comic produced by any company. I have been chasing that dragon ever since to no avail.
            Same here!

I felt like from Rebirth to the end of SCW, and a lot of in between, had this magical feel that made me feel like I was 12 again. It was the best time I have had reading comics since I WAS a kid. Like you, it's a feeling that I wish I could get back.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
              It's when I started reading GL, so I'm a relatively new reader even though I've been into comics my entire life. Now my GL collection is just as big as my Spider-man and Batman collections, no small feat. There have been ups and downs, maybe more downs than ups, but I'm still invested in the characters and want to see what happens next despite the issues holding back some titles.
              http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

I caught the opening special issue, and a few issues in between, but it was the War of Light that got me reinvested after getting dicked out of a Kyle/Ion series. I still haven't collected a lot of Sinestro Corps because of Kyle as Parallax. Kyle and Guy starring in GLC afterwards though was great. Not solo Kyle great, but great as far as a GLC comic that had a bit of everything in it.

In some of the concept art for the event I saw it was originally pitched Kyle, John, and Guy would all get infected by Parallax. I probably would've been more stoked to see Hal go up against that.

~//V\\~

Comment

Working...
                X