No announcement yet.

The GoatLantern's art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes, fell all the way back to 5th page...
    anywho, long story short life got in the way so I was on hiatus from this place, now I'm back and well just being good old me. I have to locate all the work I did before but didn't post so gimme a bit to find that stuff. Just did this drawing today on the back of an old calendar my boss brought in for me. It's going to be a pin-up of a fan fic character that Orion Pax came up with named Severence Drak. Figured I'd do this for him since he keeps pushing me into drawing stuff If you want something drawn either PM or post up here, but I make no promises and will do what i can when I can.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Yaaay itīs back!

Comment

• What the hell happened to all the fan art in this forum? Everybody disappeared!!!

Comment

• I canīt draw to save my life unfortunately

Comment

• Close to the finished pencils on Sev. Or as I like to call her "the Blue skinned Goddess of the Gun."

Comment

• So, pre Green Lantern? Nice.

Comment

• Yup, thought I would give it a shot. And I like your idea for the big pic.

Comment

• Neat. Thought it looked cool.

Comment

• i like your stuff, send me a pm with some examples of your sequentials. i am going to be looking for an artist for a 70 page OGN (paid gig) soon and I want to look in-house before putting an ad out after SDCC

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

• You inspire me

Comment

• Cool dude.

Comment

• also, you should check this out: http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...t=13474&page=8
                          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
                            i like your stuff, send me a pm with some examples of your sequentials. i am going to be looking for an artist for a 70 page OGN (paid gig) soon and I want to look in-house before putting an ad out after SDCC
                            I'll put some stuff together and shoot you a PM. Are you going to SDCC? I can show you some stuff there as well if you are...

Originally posted by LanternJake1009 View Post
                            You inspire me
                            That's funny cause all the rpg stuff in here inspires me, circle of life I guess

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                            Cool dude.
                            Thanks Shingo!

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                            I'm not quite sure how that fan fic stuff is working, or who or what is available to draw....

Comment

• ummmm.... practically everyone. Just ask and Heide'll tell you
                              [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                              DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• the 3rd Annual GL Art Contest is up btw http://bit.ly/dynqZg

Comment

Working...
                                X