• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
    *Looks over at the Red Lanterns forum that's still around*
    Don't remind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
      Fuck Baz. Fuck him and all his fish eating friends, that cum guzzling queen.
      Wow. You must be reading a different, uncensored version of the comic.

Comment

I don't see how a comic relief clown with great power could have longevity with his own title in the DCU. Might as well give G'nort his own title.

To be honest, I'm shocked Red Lanterns are still selling. People were probably buying to finish out the Wrath of the First Lantern arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
          ...Might as well give G'nort his own title...
          I think I'd be more eager for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            I don't see how a comic relief clown with great power could have longevity with his own title in the DCU. Might as well give G'nort his own title.

To be honest, I'm shocked Red Lanterns are still selling. People were probably buying to finish out the Wrath of the First Lantern arc.
            Careful what you wish for, if someone at DC sees this they'll make a Care Bear club with the founding members being gnort, dexstar and glomulous.

Comment

Careful what you wish for, if someone at DC sees this they'll make a Care Bear club with the founding members being gnort, dexstar and glomulous.
              I'd read it.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                I'd read it.
                I'd burn it.
                Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                  I'd burn it.
                  Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                    I'd burn it.
                    I'd hit it.

Comment

Larfleeze has kid appeal. I had a copy of the Larfleeze Christmas ish, loaned it to a neighbor kid for a day or two and I'm still waiting to get it back. (Or maybe his mom saw it and threw it out and he was just too scared to tell me!) I think he's kinda cute. Like some politicians I know. Mine. Mine. Mine.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

I'd hit it.
                        Is this a reference to violence or a sexual euphemism?

Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                        ...Like some politicians I know. Mine. Mine. Mine.
                        Only some?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Is this a reference to violence or a sexual euphemism?
                          I dunno, I was trying to keep the trend going. It was the only phrase that came to mind.... but sexual, to answer your question.

Comment

I had today off, and got caught up on my new comics. The better books I've been reading on Wednesdays, and some of the crappier ones I've let pile up.

So there I am, staring at Threshold #3, 4, and 5. I knew I had to read them but God DAMN I didn't want to. What a chore to get through. Anyhoo, after reading the rest of the Larfleeze backup strip (it does end in #5) I can't imagine this title making it to issue #12. It's shtick. And shtick is fine, it has it's place and I like it...in small doses. How DC expects this book to find an audience that comes back month after month, year after year is beyond me.

Comment

can someone recap for me what happened in the back ups? I only read two of them.

Comment

can someone recap for me what happened in the back ups? I only read two of them.
                                Sure. The basics won't take long.

Larfleeze kidnaps a writer (Stargrave, who will be in the new title) to write his biography. A distress call comes in (I forget what now) that leads L. off and when he gets back it's clear it was all a ploy to get him off planet since all of his stuff (except S. who saw masked intruders and was knocked out) is stolen. L. goes on a search for his loot and begrudgingly hires (forces the services of) the pirates/bounty hunters from the other Threshold story. While they're doing their thing L's ring rebels against him and the constructs attack all of them, including L. Stargrave figures out what really happened. Before her death, Sayd had figured L. would kill her (this isn't what happened) and set a subconscious command in L. that in the event of her death he would unknowingly destroy all his own stuff and attack himself. A construct memory of her confesses this.

Comment

Working...
                                X