This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
    Nah, I found it quite humorous and ironic myself. Lol. Honestly, though, I always loved the look of the breed, and still think they are one of the best lookers out there, but I will never get another again unless I win powerball.

Besides, all my friends at the time used to tease me about it, too, especially the friends I went clubbing with.

"Hey, Jeff....how's your COCKer Spaniel doing?"

Got it all the time.
    ha yea its like this one chick i had a huge crush on back in early 8th grade but she saw me more as a brother and she married a guy named paul wich btw is my name. just last month i told her how ironic it was she says no to me but marries a paul
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Yep, totally just like that.

Comment

• so yyyyyyyea it was annoying as fuck having the cops here at 3 fucking am. i have no idea what happened but 4 cop suv's showed up wrestled a neighbor and took him in

thanks for waking me up at 3am douchebag
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 11-23-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Just got home from minor surgery (had something called a "papilloma " removed from my tongue).

That was fun.

And the novacaine is starting to wear off.

Oh joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
            Just got home from minor surgery (had something called a "papilloma " removed from my tongue).

That was fun.

And the novacaine is starting to wear off.

Oh joy.
            a small wartlike growth on the skin or on a mucous membrane, derived from the epidermis and usually benign.

Comment

• EWWWWWWWWW

Any type of food I try to eat tastes like burnt flesh.

You guys remember Stephen Sommers' first Mummy movie where one of the four guys who disturbed the crypt got his tongue and eyes ripped out? That's what I should like when I talk.

Comment

• looking forward to stuffing my face tomorrow. my first thanksgiving cigarette free, food coma

Comment

• The food will probably taste better, too, without the cigarettes doing a number on your tastebuds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    The food will probably taste better, too, without the cigarettes doing a number on your tastebuds.
                    oh that already happened. im over 3 months .

Comment

• Yeah, I thought it was something like that long. Good going.

I just figured that Thanksgiving, being know for its abundance of tasty food, might highlight that aspect again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        Yeah, I thought it was something like that long. Good going.

I just figured that Thanksgiving, being know for its abundance of tasty food, might highlight that aspect again.
                        believe me i have no desire to go back to smoking. i consider myself lucky i have good health because cancer is on both sides of my family so in my mind i ask myself why continue gambling with that . plus back in june i lost 20 pounds wich scared the shit out of me so thats another reason. so far i gained around 10ish back

ill tell ya i cant even stand the smell of a lit cigarette very interesting how that is . the biggest change is now when i sleep i actually dream because before i wouldnt dream so i assume maybe nicotine had a play in that

plus i recently found out my uncle is now quitting so not only do i feel good about myself for a good acomplishment but the thought maybe i inspired him to quit also. i guess hes like 3 weeks in without a cigarette
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 11-25-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• thanksgiving was fun other than dealing with a damn awful stomach bug. i slept in all day yesterday and woke up around 830 today. i never sleep in or nap but man i felt like shit

Comment

• so i went to the bar last night to celebrate my cousins promotion to store manager ( scary thought) and there was a lesbian couple there making out. i regret not videoing the make out session because the one chick wich i assume is russian was hot and the other chick wasnt to shabby either

Comment

• I found out today that the papilloma on my tongue is benign, so that's some good news.

Tomorrow, I go to a dermatologist to check on my moles.

Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X