Darkstars And Controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkstars And Controllers

Why cant these two excellent rivals to the corps and Guardians be revived. They could be the perfect way to fill the vacum as the multicolored corps are winding down and they had an interesting mythology of their own.

Because no one wants to write about them. They're in comic book limbo.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a big fan either. They just seem like a low-rent GLC and we don't need another version of that.

Comment

And if they brought them back, it would be on the condition that they have their own rings and lanterns, with a brand new color, entity, central power battery, oath, home world, and giant history book.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          They just seem like a low-rent GLC
          We already have that. It's called the current GLC. And every other Corps.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I thought I remember the Orange lanterns being somhow linked to the controlers. I am fuzzy on the details though because I am sure it was a connection that was glossed over.
            Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

The Controllers went looking for the orange light on Okaara (to build successors to the Darkstars and Effigy Corps), but Larfleeze killed them all. That was Johns' way of getting rid of more '90s stuff he hated.
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

In the post rainbow era Green Lantern will need villains. The villains must pose a threat in some way and it is pretty hard to pose a physical threat to the most powerful weapon in the universe so provided there is a post rainbow era we are going to need more villains either new or old. I just happen to like the darkstars.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                  The Controllers went looking for the orange light on Okaara (to build successors to the Darkstars and Effigy Corps), but Larfleeze killed them all. That was Johns' way of getting rid of more '90s stuff he hated.
                  QFT, since he had them on the verge of dying out & everything, so them being eliminated was already written on the wall..........even tho theyre *immortals*.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                  X