This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    That would be great if you were right. This is WB though so I don't have any high expectations.
    despite how you feel about dc's cw shows you have to give the devil its due that there finally getting there shit in order and taking risks and i do believe dc and wb is dominating the current cable tv audience for the last few days i was thinking what dc should do is made for tv films that connect with there current program involving the charachters they have and introduce others through that perfect example someone like zatana since constantine exists in the arrowverse. i mean shit if they wanted to they could do something with netflix and compete with marvel there and if i could suggest a charachter to them for netflix i suggest they make either a nightwing show or something along the lines of a vixen live action show because i thought the animated one was fantastic . plus with netflix they can get pretty much any rating they want
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• i loved him on law and order svu

JURASSIC WORLD'S BD WONG TO PLAY HUGO STRANGE ON GOTHAM

Professor Hugo Strange is coming to FOX’s Gotham.

ComicBook.com reports Jurassic Park / Jurassic World actor BD Wong has been cast as the Batman villain, known for experimenting on people and turning them into monsters.

Hugo Strange be introduced into the series as an “altruistic” and “innocent” man working to rehabilitate Gotham’s bad guys in Arkham Asylum, who “harbors a dark secret”, making him “Gotham’s greatest threat”.

The Batman prequel TV series recently revealed Indian Hill, a hidden lab where monster experiments are conducted, which will be tied to Strange.

In the Batman comic book universe, Hugo Strange predates Batman’s most well-known villains Joker and Catwoman. His first appearance was in in Detective Comics #36 in February 1940. Strange was also the first Batman villain to determine Batman’s secret identity.

In other related Gotham casting news, Victor Friez, aka Mr. Freeze, will have a recurring role, beginning with Season 2.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/...15dd686a00000a

Comment

• + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I can't wait! I still have high hopes for this show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            + YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
            + YouTube Video

Comment

• my favorite scottish son

Report: SONS OF ANARCHY Actor Cast As New Character For GOTHAM

Fox's Gotham is reportedly adding another killer to its cast this season with Sons of Anarchy's Tommy Flanagan, according to ComicBook. Flanagan will reportedlyy play a hitman named the Knife, which is described as a new character not from the comic book source material. ComicBook described the character as "one of Gotham City’s most dangerous denizens," who will "sit with you, laugh with you, and then cut your throat."

Flanagan tweeted about his involvement in the show in October, but no details about his role were known until now. The actor is no strange to roles in cinematic roles based on comic books, having appeared in Sin City and Aliens Vs. Predator.

Although described as a new character, there was a similiarly described villain named the Knife who appeared in 1944's Feature Comics #78 published by Quality Comics. DC later acquired the rights to many of the characters published by Quality including Plastic Man and Blackhawk, but the Knife has never appeared in any DC publications.

The Knife will reportedly debut in Gotham season 2 episode 10. Gotham airs Monday nights on Fox.

http://www.newsarama.com/26599-sons-...or-gotham.html

Comment

• The actor known for playing "Chibs" gets cast as a character named "the Knife." That's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                  The actor known for playing "Chibs" gets cast as a character named "the Knife." That's funny.
                  lol yea chibs is scottish for street blade so funny how that works out

Comment

• so this weeks arrow leaked early. its a rough cut and i just finished it. i really hope this generates cw to pick up constantine for another season and the way they introduced him opens up many cool opertunities for future stories

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        Not in my dictionary. Blade is lann and knife is skean.

Anyway, even if this is some modern word, it what be pronounced hiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

Hey, man, take it up with Kurt Sutter; he's the writer and creator, he penned it that way. I don't know if someone fed him misinformation or what, but that's what he was lead to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                            Hey, man, take it up with Kurt Sutter; he's the writer and creator, he penned it that way. I don't know if someone fed him misinformation or what, but that's what he was lead to believe.
                            Well, I only know a little Gaelic by books and tapes, so I can't say too accurately what the modern speaker would actually use. But I can confidently say the "b" is pronounced like a "v."

Comment

• its uncanny how her and may adams looks so much alike on a side note not a bad choice if true

Nicole Kidman in Talks to Join Gal Gadot in ‘Wonder Woman’ (Exclusive)

http://www.thewrap.com/nicole-kidman...man-exclusive/

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

its scottish slang

Comment

Working...
                                X