Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

CAST THE __________ MOVIE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by havik View Post
    hey the original power rangers rocked but after the cast started being swapped out it sucked.

yea jason david frank tells the story when hes at anime and morphicons. they would switch the cast up every new season and i think its stupid. i loved the zeo season but why change the helmets from dinos to symbols? the season was fantastic but the new costumes looks lame, the only costume i liked from that season was the gold ranger
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

yeah the gold ranger was cool but i think they had to switch costumes in orde rto switch powers

Comment

I hated PR:zeo .

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
          I hated PR:zeo .

i hated everything that came after pr in space. turbo was tolerable but boring also. pr in space was great though. everything after that season went straight downhill

Comment

yes it sure did power rangers just got lame they kept rehashing the same ideas over and over

Comment

yes it sure did power rangers just got lame they kept rehashing the same ideas over and over

i wouldnt mind seeing a orgin pr film of zordon before he became the big talking head

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                yea jason david frank tells the story when hes at anime and morphicons. they would switch the cast up every new season and i think its stupid. i loved the zeo season but why change the helmets from dinos to symbols? the season was fantastic but the new costumes looks lame, the only costume i liked from that season was the gold ranger
                yeah the gold ranger was cool but i think they had to switch costumes in orde rto switch powers
                because of the source material. Sentai changed and they didn't have much to work with anymore.
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

CAPTAIN FALCON - Josh Hartnett

Jody Summer - Famke Janssen

Samurai Goroh - John Malkovich

Police Commander - Terrance Howard

Black Shadow - Forest Whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                    except both Sentai (on which power rangers was based) and Go-bots came first.
                    Not to me, and first doesn't always mean better.... Voltron > MMPR anyday and twice on Sunday

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

For a Daredevil Reboot:

Sam Rockwell for Bullseye.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

this is what twilight shouldve been......

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

hell yeah

Comment

[center]

Comment

I added some more people to the cast...

Idina Menzel - Rita Repulsa

I couldn't figure this out until I saw Linkara's History of PR and found out that Rita was based on the Wicked Witch of the West... so I looked at the Wikipedia page for Wicked and I thought Idina Menzel was perfect

Terry Crews - Goldar

He's large, He's muscular, and if he can't do the voice, it can be dubbed. But yeah, Terry Crews.

Robin Williams - Finster

I'd want him in the costume, but if he can't, just his voice would be great for Finster

Seth Rogen and Charlie Day - Squat and Baboo

They're two funny guys who could be in these two funny roles... BAM!
                              I think that the thing about my cast is that it's realistic and not just 12 superstars in the roles, but definitely a bunch of... kinda stars.... anywhere from A to B-List stars, with a few A+Listers and C-Listers thrown in for good measure.
                              [center]

Comment

I added some more people to the cast...

I think that the thing about my cast is that it's realistic and not just 12 superstars in the roles, but definitely a bunch of... kinda stars.... anywhere from A to B-List stars, with a few A+Listers and C-Listers thrown in for good measure.

you know mickey rourke could be the best voice for goldar....

Comment

Working...
                                X