Qward reappeared for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qward reappeared for me...

I notice several people that were banned have been unbanned recently, and I wonder if somehow it was a blanket thing that also nuked my self-imposed "ban" from Qward, as I notice that Qward threads are visible for me again.

I don't want to create work for anybody, so forget it if it is too complicated, but I do prefer it when I don't see Qward threads pop up in my "today's posts" search.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    I notice several people that were banned have been unbanned recently, and I wonder if somehow it was a blanket thing that also nuked my self-imposed "ban" from Qward, as I notice that Qward threads are visible for me again.

I don't want to create work for anybody, so forget it if it is too complicated, but I do prefer it when I don't see Qward threads pop up in my "today's posts" search.
    OK, done deal.

Comment

There's a today's posts feature?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        There's a today's posts feature?
        Under "Quick Links" at the right of the top bar. That's how I primarily use these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          OK, done deal.
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Under "Quick Links" at the right of the top bar. That's how I primarily use these forums.
            Huh. I should probably explore that menu more. I always scan through all the forums and click on whichever ones have new posts that I would read. Of course, my method doesn't take super long. If no one has posted anything in a thread I read, for instance, it probably takes me less than 30 seconds to figure that out.

Comment

I bookmarked the "New Posts" page.

Comment

I use "new posts" and "today's posts" regularly to interact here. Though I find a side effect of that is that I rarely ever create my own threads anymore. I'm more likely to just add to conversations already going on.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I hope nobody got triggered by that.

Comment

Working...
                    X